PDA

View Full Version : $25 ticket's to see Dog sees God

bigfrank
01-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I just bought 3rd row center Orch for $25 each for Fridays Feb 3 show. Anyone want to join in? I think this theater might be near the Village. One reason I wanted to go is I like Eliza Dushku, She had her own show last year that I had gotten into but I guess got canned. I forget the name It was about dead people asking for help and reliving the day to get another chance.

Prices with the discount below are $25 for Friday 10 pm shows and $39 for all other shows. Tickets normaly ar about $69

Click Here or visit www.broadwayoffers.com and enter code DGTMC25

Call Telecharge.com at 212-947-8844 and mention code DGTMC25

Bring a printout of this offer to the Century Center box office, 111 East 15th Street.

In this unauthorized parody set approximately ten years after the events in the beloved and ever popular comic strip, the gang is back: teenage and reckless, their minds addled with drugs and hormones, their sex drives understandably in overdrive. They're coming of age and coming out in a smart, funny, poetic, irreverent and touching examination of what it means to be on the brink of adulthood in an all-too-scary grown-up world. DOG SEES GOD stars Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer"), America Ferrera (Real Women Have Curves), Kelli Garner (The Aviator), Ari Graynor (Mystic River), Logan Marshall-Green ("The O.C."), Keith Nobbs (Phone Booth), Ian Somerhalder ("Lost") and Eddie Kaye Thomas (American Pie), and is directed by Trip Cullman (Manic Flight Reaction).

"CLEVER, DARK AND VERY FUNNY!" --TheaterMania.com

"GOOD GRIEF! A CAST OF HEARTTHROBS!
The Peanuts kids have finally come out of their shells." --Time Out NY

"A BLACK COMEDY. A welcome antidote to the notion that the Peanuts gang provides merely a slice of American cuteness. Keith Nobbs shades his character with a sharp intelligence." --The New York Times

"It's fun watching new young stars Ian Somerhalder, Eliza Dushku and America Ferrara make their stage debuts!" --NY Post

"Inventive and raunchy! Kelli Garner and Ari Graynor are hysterically funny! Genuine laughter!" --Associated Press

"Tender-hearted performances by Eddie Kaye Thomas and Logan Marshall-Green." --Variety

"You've just GOT to see it! One of the more fun and engaging pieces of theater in a while! Enjoy for yourself!" --NYTheatre.com

"A cast of some of Hollywood's best independent film actors combined with some of New York's best young stage actors -- performances of grand nuance." --American Theater Web

"AN EXCELLENT CAST!" --NY Daily News

"DOG SEES GOD IS CRISP AND HIP, AS IS THE CAST AND TRIP CULLMAN'S CRACKERJACK DIRECTION!" --Metro

"Sends up the Charles M. Schulz comic strip in the same loving way Avenue Q does "Sesame Street." A clever script, boundless enthusiasm, and the most surprising, and hot, stage kiss of the season." --The New York Times ('04)

Good for performances through March 19 only. Performance schedule now thru Jan. 22: Mon, Wed, Thurs at 8, Fri at 7 & 10, Sat at 4 & 8, Sun at 7. Beginning week of Jan. 23: Mon, Wed, Thurs at 8, Fri & Sat at 7 & 10, Sun at 7.

www.DogSeesGod.com

Conditions: Regular service charges apply to phone and online orders. Schedule subject to change. Offer subject to availability and prior sale. Offer may be revoked at any time. No exchanges or refunds. All sales are final. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid for prior purchases. Offer expires 3/19/06. Dog Sees God has not been authorized or approved by the Charles M. Schulz estate or UFS which have no responsibility for its content.

TIP: To ensure delivery to your inbox, add tminsider@theatermania.com to your contacts.

Know someone who loves theater? Click here to forward this to a friend!

To learn more about TheaterMania's marketing and ticketing services
call 1.866.811.4111 or email advertising@theatermania.com

You are being sent this email because you opted-in to receive ongoing theater discount offers from TheaterMania.com. If you'd prefer not to receive these updates, or to speak to a TheaterMania representative, click here.

Glitter Brunello
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
We can't go that night, but please let us know how you like it...

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back