Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still rent Wyndham points for $5 per 1,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold and Platinum VIP accounts don't pay HK or transaction fees. They get an allotment of guest certs depending on how many VIP eligible points they own. If they do a fair amount of short stay rentals, most run out.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
      Gold and Platinum VIP accounts don't pay HK or transaction fees. They get an allotment of guest certs depending on how many VIP eligible points they own. If they do a fair amount of short stay rentals, most run out.
      Ah, that could explain it. Thx.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by ronparise View Post
        Thanks for the heads up, I just changed the settings....But Ive already received one request...I must not be that hard to find
        Trust me it was hard to figure out even for a few of us.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
          guest certs are not free, As Sally said I get an allocation each year with my platinum account, and I pay for them with my maintenance fees...and they are gone by March

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
            What path is taken to rent out point reservations? I can reserve a unit for someone, but how do I make sure I get paid? Can they transfer funds into m credit union account?
            I use paypal to generate an invoice and its a simple matter for my customer to pay me with paypal, , but I have also had folks make deposits direct to my account at Bank of America. Ive taken personal checks, and even a Western Union wire.

Comment

Working...
            X