Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone still rent Wyndham points for $5 per 1,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still rent Wyndham points for $5 per 1,000?

I've been trying to book two nights in a wyndham resort for the last couple weeks and am unable to find anyone still renting for that price, all i'd need are about 40,000 points from a Wyndham Platinum owner!....Am i behind the times? Are they not renting for $5 per 1,000 anymore?

What is the going rate for Wyndham points now?

Ride it's still about $5 but most don't want to bother with just 2 nights because of the housekeeping and guest certificate fees. You'll have to find a VIP owner who gets that for free. I doubt anyone is going to bother with this but ya never know. Have you trie Kaio OY? He's got alot of points, like in the millions. I think he's a reseller booking with others points so might not care about all the fees if it makes him some money.

Comment

Try GSD oy, she came to my resue. shaggy

Comment

For future reference I'm a VIP with Wyndham so rentals like this are possible with us if there is availability at the resort. Feel free to message me in the future if your interested. Thanks!

Comment

I might could help you. What and where are you trying for. Send a PM
          Robert

Comment

Vacations, are you a plat? Seems like fewer plats to rent from nowadays

Comment

Excess Wyndham points today

Points are available for $7 between now and the New Year. If anyone wants to rent, send me a private message.

Robert

Originally posted by Ridewithme38 View Post
              I've been trying to book two nights in a wyndham resort for the last couple weeks and am unable to find anyone still renting for that price, all i'd need are about 40,000 points from a Wyndham Platinum owner!....Am i behind the times? Are they not renting for $5 per 1,000 anymore?

What is the going rate for Wyndham points now?
              Robert

Comment

I have several hundred thousand points that I will have to dump into RCI if I cant rent them. Ill make a reservation for you at $3/1000 points plus $99 for the guest confirmation

Reservations for next year at $5/1000 plus $99

Comment

Originally posted by ronparise View Post
                  I have several hundred thousand points that I will have to dump into RCI if I cant rent them. Ill make a reservation for you at $3/1000 points plus $99 for the guest confirmation

How would one get in touch with you?

Comment

Originally posted by 41S View Post
                    How would one get in touch with you?

Hi Welcome to the forum.

To get in touch with Ronparise, go to the "Notifications" tab on the far right, then go to the "inbox",
                    then on your left you will see "Send new message", then enter his user ID Ronparise and then send your message.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Comment

A note for ronparise. There's no way for anyone to contact you as you have selected not to receive emails or PMs from other members. Could make selling points pretty difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
                        A note for ronparise. There's no way for anyone to contact you as you have selected not to receive emails or PMs from other members. Could make selling points pretty difficult.
                        Thanks for the heads up, I just changed the settings....But Ive already received one request...I must not be that hard to find

Comment

What path is taken to rent out point reservations? I can reserve a unit for someone, but how do I make sure I get paid? Can they transfer funds into m credit union account?
                          Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RESORT2ME View Post
                            What path is taken to rent out point reservations? I can reserve a unit for someone, but how do I make sure I get paid? Can they transfer funds into m credit union account?

Robert, many people use PayPal to pay.

I do several rentals a year, never last minute,
                            I send the renter proof I have the Resie. my preference is to get a personal check from the renter and once it clears, I add their name to the Resie.

People who do LOTS of rental each year, have a different system.
                            Pat
                            *** My Website ***

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I just changed the settings....But Ive already received one request...I must not be that hard to find
                              Good to know Ron....but I thought VIP do not pay for guest cert?
                              Pat
                              *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                              X