Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many RCI points do most members have available and use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many RCI points do most members have available and use?

Just wanted to know how many points people have on average every year to use and how many you actually use every year?

Thanks

So many systems!

Comment

I guess i should say RCI points

Comment

I am asking because I feel like we were misguided on hany points are really needed to stay at a place every year.. We are considering getting more points if its reasonable if that's possible or just not using RCI anymore and just paying out of pocket if we want to stay somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by wolves1 View Post
          I am asking because I feel like we were misguided on hany points are really needed to stay at a place every year.. We are considering getting more points if its reasonable if that's possible or just not using RCI anymore and just paying out of pocket if we want to stay somewhere.
          I edited your post to include RCI.
          I guess the question is how many points are the places you want to go (trade into) how many do you have, what does it cost your per point and whether it is worth it for you to get more points.

Could u supply more information please.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Well the problem is the actual timeshare location that we could trade with are booked every year so we cant use them so we have to use points partners and the amount of points to stay at the hotels are more then we currently have available. They say you have to book in December in order to maybe get a place for the summer, we dont have our dates that early to book a timeshare place.

Comment

Buy a 122,000 Grandview points contract. Problem solved.

sent from the bathroom using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ridewithme38 View Post
                Buy a 122,000 Grandview points contract. Problem solved.

sent from the bathroom using Tapatalk 2
                Why would i buy a new contract?

Comment

RCI points is kind of a complicated ownership.
                  If you are trying to trade into a resort that participates by selling RCI points to their members then those exchanges may be alot of points
                  whereas if you are trying to trade into a resort that does not have an active RCI points program in place then there can be some great deals.

For example,
                  Trying to get into Vacation Village at Parkway using RCi points can be expensive up to 96K for a particular week,
                  but trading into an older resort could cost you as few as 7500 points if you booked it last minute within 30 days.

Where are you trying to go and how many points did you purchase?
                  With RCI points you get a home group resort priority so you should be able to get a summer week if you book it ahead of the rest of the RCI points world within your home group.
                  That's the benefit of having a home group thru the RCI points program.
                  Many of the VRI and Vacation Village resorts have a home group. I'm sure there are others.
                  You don't need to own in the particular resort that you are trying to trade into just the home group but you are treated almost like an owner at those resorts for priority purposes.

What did you buy?
                  How many points did you buy?
                  Are you still within your recision period?
                  If so, cancel the contract and buy a resale converted contract.
                  You'll save a ton of money and get a lot more points.

Comment

I was doing a search but could not find what I wanted is there someplace to look to determine how many points you get when you do a points for deposit week. I was thinking of using some of my new CMV UDI weeks to generate points. Thanks.
                    Pat
                    *** My Website ***

Comment

This link will download a PDF document that shows the number of points required to book an RCI Weeks reservation using RCI Points. I've used it to get an idea of how much I'd get for PFD... so far it's always matched up with what the RCI rep tells me.

I tried uploading the PDF but it's too big.
                      Juanita

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        I was doing a search but could not find what I wanted is there someplace to look to determine how many points you get when you do a points for deposit week. I was thinking of using some of my new CMV UDI weeks to generate points. Thanks.

http://www.alltimeshare.com/rcipointsregional.pdf

CMV is red weeks 36.5K
                        white weeks 24K
                        blue weeks 15.5K

Comment

[QUOTE=chriskre;546962]http://www.alltimeshare.com/rcipointsregional.pdf

CMV is red weeks 36.5K
                          white weeks 24K
                          blue weeks 15.5K[/QUOTEdoes the red white blue rci match the Cmv red white blue?
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

[QUOTE=GrayFal;546984]
                            Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                            http://www.alltimeshare.com/rcipointsregional.pdf

CMV is red weeks 36.5K
                            white weeks 24K
                            blue weeks 15.5K[/QUOTEdoes the red white blue rci match the Cmv red white blue?
                            I'm not sure but I don't think so.
                            I think RCI's seasons are different because BG has high red, red etc which RCI doesn't have.

Comment

Working...
                            X