Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sightings

There used to be a forum with RCI Exchange Oppurtunites (or Sightings). Is this still around?

How do I get to it?

Thanks,

Dave

Did you notice: Home (No Exchange Ops)

or this:

To see Exchange Opportunities you need to have 30 posts or be a site contributor (CLICK HERE). You can also write a resort review site Reviews (CLICK HERE).

Does this work for you?

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...-Opportunities

My knee-jerk anwser would be to post more, to get enough posts so you can see it, since it is believed that lurkers were getting it as an unearned benefit, or something like that. (just trying to paraphrase the way I remember a recent answer to the same question)
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Somewhere in the FAQ section it had been mentioned that post count farming was subject to editing and perhaps infractions. I know JLB never read that tho.

Comment

The Exchange Opportunities boards are also useful to see what kind of weeks come through the independent exchange companies.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidnJudy View Post
          There used to be a forum with RCI Exchange Oppurtunites (or Sightings). Is this still around?

How do I get to it?

Thanks,

Dave
          We are that forum but you gotta stick around a little longer before we share the goodies with you.
          Just keep posting, you're almost there.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidnJudy View Post

How do I get to it?

Thanks,

Dave
            Did you change your user name?
            Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
              Somewhere in the FAQ section it had been mentioned that post count farming was subject to editing and perhaps infractions. I know JLB never read that tho.
              FAQ?

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
              X