Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Starwood Exchange power change on II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Starwood Exchange power change on II?

I own a Gold Plus week. I haven't decided whether to exchange it through II or use it for 2013, but was using it to look at possibilities. I had checked in May and saw several very good weeks in prime locations, but when I went back in two weeks ago, most of those had disappeared, leaving only mostly shoulder and off peak weeks available. However, I see those prime weeks still showing up in forum postings here. What gives? Should I have officially deposited my week with II long ago to keep seeing those choices? (I've only exchanged this week once, and that was with SFX, not II.) Thanks for your help.
    Jeanne

To actually see what is available with a Starwood week, it is best to call Starwood, have them deposit it and set up an ongoing search. Pick Harborside New Years week. It will never match. But by having the search set up, you will be able to see what is actually available. An undeposited week will not "see" all that is available.
    Glitch in the system or purposely done to discourage II deposits, hard to know which is true.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
      To actually see what is available with a Starwood week, it is best to call Starwood, have them deposit it and set up an ongoing search. Pick Harborside New Years week. It will never match. But by having the search set up, you will be able to see what is actually available. An undeposited week will not "see" all that is available.
      Glitch in the system or purposely done to discourage II deposits, hard to know which is true.
      Interesting.
      So does this happen to Marriott owners too?

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
        Interesting.
        So does this happen to Marriott owners too?
        Nope, not Marriott. This is A Starwood scheme.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
        X