No announcement yet.

2015 exchange plans completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't figure out where I want to go next year. Except for visiting my daughter in Orlando, and an exchange to the Manhattan Club, I would really like to visit places where I have not been before. I just can't figure our where those places are. (

Comment

Originally posted by catwgirl View Post
      I just can't figure our where those places are. (
      I hear ya.

This year I did a few bucket list trips, Australia and the Great Barrier Reef and an upcoming tour of China.

Next year I have some new places....non timeshare Costa Rico, TS Tortolla BVI and a return to Hunter Mountain after 30 years

And a lot of the same -Miami, Cayman Islands, Montauk, Jersey Shore, Aruba....need to maybe look at some new places...
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

It's nice to get confirmations fairly early and not be waiting for trades to come through at the last moment. We have a one bedroom booked first week of February at Disney Boardwalk Villas, two bedroom second week of June at Hope Lake Lodge in the Finger Lakes region of NY, two bedroom the third week in August at Acadia Village Resort in Maine, and I even have one week in 2016 booked for first week in February at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort.

Comment

Maybe this year - on your trip to Europe - or will you be just on the mainland....
          7 years of fulltime timesharing, only 6-7 months, now based in Puyallup, WA
          www.ronandjoanjourney@blogspot.com

Comment

Nice job of planning. With out good planning vacation time gets wasted

Comment

Working...
            X