Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAE To Focus On U.S. Timeshare Market

http://prwire.com.au/pr/47094/dae-to...meshare-market

Since opening its doors in Australia in 1997, Dial An Exchange (DAE) has disrupted the exchange market by offering timeshare owners free memberships with no fees until they get their desired exchanges. Now, the company is ramping up its marketing efforts to expand their presence in the U.S. market, timeshare’s largest. “U.S. timeshare owners deserve an alternative for exchange, one that’s easy-to-understand and use,” says Francis Taylor, DAE’s CEO. “The DAE transactional approach puts the focus back on the member--where it always should have been.”

“As we educate our audience about the choices they have with DAE, we believe owners will become reinvested in their timeshare vacations,” adds Fermin Cruz, DAE’s vice president Americas Region. “We want to bring the joy back to the vacation planning process.”

This is great news.
    I haven't done any exchanges with them yet but the bonus weeks are very reasonable.
    Some as low as $99.

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
      This is great news.
      I haven't done any exchanges with them yet but the bonus weeks are very reasonable.
      Some as low as $99.
      AND you are allowed to get them for friends or relatives --not restricted to self... nor is there a guest certificate charge ... I have several weeks in bank w. them so dont need to buy a rental week... the prices are a steal, though
      Beverly M. Hook
      Pittsford, N. Y.

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
        This is great news.
        Some as low as $99.
        Yep! We are in a $99 bonus week right now at the Blue Heron on Hood Canal in WA State. What a great deal!
        7 years of fulltime timesharing, only 6-7 months, now based in Puyallup, WA
        www.ronandjoanjourney@blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ronandjoan View Post
          Yep! We are in a $99 bonus week right now at the Blue Heron on Hood Canal in WA State. What a great deal!
          We loved our stay at Blue Heron several years ago - what a gorgeous area, that *is* a great deal, enjoy your week!

Comment

Working...
          X