Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exchange companies do you use?

Which exchange companies do you use?

I belong to a few of them but mostly for the bonus weeks options.
    Most of my exchanging has been with II and RCI.
    One exchange with PI, hoping to try SFX soon.
    Also have done bonus weeks with DAE, II and RCI.

How about you?
    RCI
    33.33%
    Interval International
    20.83%
    DAElive
    12.50%
    Platinum Interchange (PI)
    8.33%
    Trading Places Int'l (TPI)
    6.25%
    Trading Places Hawaii
    4.17%
    VRIety Exchange
    0.00%
    SFX resorts
    12.50%
    Grand Pacific Exchange (GP)
    2.08%
    None-I don't trade or use bonus weeks.
    0.00%

RCI
    Trading Places Maui (I think that is what you meant by Trading Places Hawaii)
    Luanne

Comment

RCI, II, SFX, DAE but I only ever find anything good with RCI and II. The others never seem to have exchanges where I want to go (east coast).
      Jacki

Comment

Rci and II.

Have have two weeks in SFX that will most likely expire. I would need to deposit another week with them to extend my deposits but I just don't know if I can justify doing this. I used to use them every year to go to NYC but they now have restrictions 1 in 3 in place. Might be looking for San Fran next May, that is the only reason I would extend. And I have a Platinum paid membership. What worked for me once doesn't any more because all the exchange companies are constantly changing their rules.
        It is hard to keep up.

I have always been a big II fan and even more so now with the EPlus addition. For $49 fee, you can exchange your week 3 times. It is better then ANY of the insurances the other companies (and II themselves) offer because you really don't lose anything if you can't go, you always have the option to retrade.

Rci. Definite love/hate.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

RCI, and I did deposite three weeks with DAE but hqad a very hard time finding anything. When I see sightings, I am very sorry I didn't join II

Comment

I've had my best luck with II. I use RCI via Wyndham points once in a while, but haven't used RCI weeks for an exchange for a few years.
            Jeanne

Comment

SFX exclusively for the past 17 years. Prior to that we used RCI and II. SFX has been great for us and has always delivered exactly what we wanted.
              John

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
                SFX exclusively for the past 17 years. Prior to that we used RCI and II. SFX has been great for us and has always delivered exactly what we wanted.
                i wanted so badly to feel that way, it just didn't work out for me

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne View Post
                  RCI
                  Trading Places Maui (I think that is what you meant by Trading Places Hawaii)
                  Yes thanks for setting me straight.

Comment

Working...
                  X