Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanley Krol Scam

Originally posted by Sherri Scam Krol View Post
    I responded to an ad on Craigslist in June. I was instructed to send $775 via money order for a week in Williamsburg, VA. I was told that I would receive confirmation email in three days. After 10 days I still had not received an email. I began calling Sherri Johnson Kroll about the week, she told me that the wife had died and that would need several more weeks to work everything out. I also called the resort, there was no reservation in her name or mine. Luckily, I was able to dispute the $700 (that I luckily insisted on using a credit card to pay). However, I have not received the $75 back. Furthermore, she is no longer answering my calls. Beware! This is likely a scam!

As of 7/30/2014, I can report that I am victim to a similar crime. I responded to an ad on Craigslist in late July (on/around July 30th). I was instructed to send $75 via PayPal as a donation to hold a time share available for three days in Atlantic City, NJ. I was told that I would receive information "shortly." The day before the trip, I asked what my room number would be. I was told by a Mr. Stanley Krol that he "did not know what room number I would have." I asked him what floor the room would be on during a witnessed conversation on speaker phone. I was told Stanley Krol "did not know." There is also a Laurie (Krol?) who is directly connected to this person. She goes under that alias, at least, since her actual name is not known to me.

They made me send them a copy of my driver's license, which is very concerning - and could give rise to other fraud.

Stanley Krol then called me back, bullying me and saying the only way I would ever get a room number is if I promised never to call the hotel itself. In the end, he gave a floor and a room that, according to the hotel, were not available and would not have been available, nor was there any reservation in my name.

Now, Laurie does not answer any more phone calls. She says she didn't collect any money so she is innocent. To date, I did not receive back the $75 given to them.

Your story matches mine precisely. I think it is very important this thread remains to protect other potential victims of a scam by this person. I have attempted to keep this post as factual as possible, without any name-calling or slander, so that it might be instructive to other potential victims of misrepresentation.

In follow-up, witnessed conversations also via speaker phone, Stanley Krol became extremely angry, saying he (Krol) has consistently won in PayPal disputes and that I should go "f***" myself. He threatened to sue me for slander and to charge me with harassment, all in the same conversation. Slander lawsuits require that you lie about something in order to prevail - and harassment does not usually include active civil or criminal matters.

IF YOU WERE A VICTIM OF THIS INDIVIDUAL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY. I AM ACTIVELY CONDUCTING AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS SITUATION TO DETERMINE THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE VICTIMIZED.

Comment

Originally posted by odaddy View Post
      I was talking to a couple different resorts, and they both asked me about this name. He or whoever it is takes money up front from owners to take their timeshare, the deed is actually transferred, then no dues are ever paid, he makes a ton of money, and all the Hoa can do is foreclose on all the memberships a year or two later. Ownersa get rid of their timeshares, but what a strain on the struggling Hoas?
      Paste from above with add on's via Business/Entity filings:
      In follow-up, witnessed conversations also via speaker phone(Form of entrapment) , Stanley Krol became extremely angry, saying he (Krol) has consistently won in PayPal(RETURNED before check-in/Unit 404/La Renaissance) disputes and that I should go "f***" myself.(This part is TRUE) He threatened to sue me(Here are the 10th circuit court details below) for slander and to charge me with harassment, all in the same conversation. Slander lawsuits(Sign-in NAME as log in + password-OTHER USERS BEWARE on this thread) require that you lie about something in order to prevail - and harassment does not usually include active(NOW ACTIVE) civil or criminal(NOW FRAUD HEARING) matters.

Post #31 above is now being sued for the following charges: 1) Attempt to defraud a merchant 2) Fraudulence activity to do harm unto others 3) Breach of contract 4) More charges can be filed based on PROOF and FACTS and further investigation on ALL PARTIES on Patterns/false reviews or/to DEFAME or DAMAGE ONES IDENTITY on this thread/blog and/or other websites. Lawsuit of Complaint(Public information)Case # 431-2014-SC-355 Stanley Krol-Beneficiary/Owner/POA vs Nearbid.com (Near bid LLC) Alexander M. Brunelle of record/Corp. officer PA

Post #30(Sherr_ Sca_ Kro_)Violation of rules-Civil lawsuit may be filed. Death certificate(Spouse) was not filed during transfer of Diamonds acct new-owner 2014 usage and then was contested during Will with current Family in probate court. Harriet G., Please call us to make this right, we did have another resort resv @ Greensprings that you could have used had you been patient. ***ANY FEES OR DEPOSITS shall be returned within 24hrs/(Credit card company rules may take longer)If on the day of check-in(NEVER BEFORE-NO CANCELS within 30 DAYS) you are denied/Homeowners rules or Timeshare HOA rules apply(Violations-incomplete info requested/ID/etc...

Everyone of these ALLOWED POLICY VIOLATION BLOGGERS im-posters(pun-intended) NEVER fulfilled in time the Timeshare Rules, tried to dictate terms and some were "bumped" I must admit! Example-- If you have 3 Suites available at a STEAL of 70% off during prime(Events)and 4 diff. Parties pay within 1hr and you can't reach the inventory Manager or communicate this will happen.. Read the refund policy above.. NONE of these People have proof of what they say or money to really travel so they lie and twist stories and threaten(SCAM)(DEFRAUD)you or they post on websites like this.. SAD and they know the real truth! We would all be in jail if this was true right????

Post #1 Most of what you said was true but the word SCAM?(Take that off ASAP)Was wrong, HOA's have many problems.. Lets fix what we can, as an Entrepreneur money and profit is always at the top of my list. Its not against the law not to pay your bills, freedom of choice and gaps in any system allow a few rare People like me to prosper and succeed. Good Luck to you!! Keep calling those resorts I have THOUSANDS of DEEDS...

Comment

Originally posted by Filing FalseFactsIsACrime View Post
        ... freedom of choice and gaps in any system allow a few rare People like me to prosper and succeed....
        This and your whole post make you sound like a scammer or crook. I wouldn't do any kind of business with you, and would recommend the same to anyone else.

Comment

Working...
        X