No announcement yet.

Anybody Heard of Stanley Krol? Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks JLB, I don't shovel though, I wait til it melts.......lol. I am such a wimp, I don't drive on these mountain roads when there is snow and ice. When I hear the weather is getting bad I just lay in enough supplies and wait it out. Doesn't take too long, it is supposed to be in the 50's this weekend.

Barb

Comment

Stanley Krol (out of Los Angeles with a company called Liftputter) and his wife Sherri Krol or Sherri Johnson/Krol (out of New Hampshire) are scammers who advertised a timeshare rental on craigslist for Palm Springs in March 2011. She claimed over the phone (508 364 0539) that her family had many time shares available but once the money was transferred to her bank account the runaround started with a litany of excuses and fabrications both over the phone and by email. The end result was no booking and no refund. These two are consummate fraud artists with no qualms about scamming people. Beware!!!

Comment

Stanley and Sheeri Krol are crooks. They purport to "sell" timeshare rentals ..... get the cash upfront , and then leave you with nothing.
        Very marginal human beings , so be warned !!!!!

Comment

Krol Scam Ads

Stan continues to try and scam people on craigslist. Here a typical ad he's posted on the Omaha craigslist which is a purported rental but are in reality my prediction is that any prospective renter is going to lose their payment.

$995 / 2br - Spirit Lake/Okoboji Resort 1345 Sq ft Lockoff 2 Keys each units/$1595 (SUMMER BLOWOUT Rental/Sale!)
          Date: 2011-04-01, 8:29PM CDT

For Rent or sale for RED WEEK Timeshare Ownership/Lifetime Deed!!! Both Suites have full kitchens bring another Family or more friends!!
          Split the travel costs!!! Units L27 A is 849 sq feet and $995 and unit B is 496 sq feet is included for Total of $1595/Both and No Charge for Deed Work for only $995/Extra!!!

Call anytime to Albert @ 617-417-8670 or Work/Office Stanley Krol/424-781-5435 for All Details and Summer PLANS!!! Includes Free Golf Package!!!

The free golf package is typical as well. Stan is full of empty promises to fill your room with his liftputters!!!

He posted other ads in Sioux City:

$4599 / 2br - Sunrise Cove Resort FOR RENT OR SALE BY LIFT PUTTER DEALS (Spirit Lake/Okoboji)
          Date: 2011-04-01, 8:51PM CDT

and in Nashville
          59 / 2br - Last Second Cancel! Timeshare Resorts by Lift Putter DEALS! SAVE Alot! (Statewide and Crossville , TN)
          Date: 2011-03-23, 10:42PM CDT

Hopefully readers do their due diligence on the internet and don't get take by this scam artist.

Comment

It is also important to note that Sherri Krol is also an accomplished scam artist. These two are bottom feeders and continue to rip people off around the country through various postures of their own identity and also by incorporating LIFT PUTTER into their mix. They are pathetic but the main point is that they need to be stopped. Please contact me if this has happened to you or anyone you know.

Comment

Sherri and Stan Krol fraud

Sorry to hear others have been taken by the Krol rip-off artists.Sign me up for any plan to put them out of business.

Comment

Using ones name to harm is criminal

YOU CAN BE LIBEL FOR LEGAL DAMAGES, FALSE IMPERSONATION AND IDENTITY THEFT. I AM STANLEY KROL AND USE MY REAL NAME ON ALL MY OWNERSHIP(5000+) TIMESHARE DEEDED PROPERTIES. I CANNOT SPEAK FOR ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING UNLESS I KNOW ALL THE FACTS ON RENTAL RESERVATIONS. I HAD 9 RESORT OVER BOOKINGS DURING THE PRIME SEASON IN JAN TO MARCH 2011. 5 WERE TAKEN CARE OF WITHIN 7 DAYS. 2 WERE UPGRADED WITH SINCERE THANK YOU LETTERS AND 2 WERE PENDING. I REVIEW ALL FACTS VIA SKYPE OR PHONE CALLS, NOT LIKE PAYPAL OR EBAY DISPUTES. THESE TAKE TIME 7-21 DAYS AT TIMES. ***NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS ARE GIVEN EVER BEFORE AGREED UPON CHECK-IN DATES. WE ARE NOT HOTELS OR MOTELS, ONLY PRIVATE OWNERS WITH OUR RULES AND EACH RESORT HAS THEIR OWN HOA RULES. NO ONE IS MAKING A PROFIT DUE TO HIGH HOA MFs, WE ONLY SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LOWER CLASS CHEAP PEOPLE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHO THINK AND WANT SOMETHING NICE AND WANT TO PAY A MOTEL 7 OR SUPER 9 PRICE. WEBSITE CRAIGSLIST.ORG GIVES US THE BEST DRAMA AND OF COURSE THE BIGGEST LOSERS.

I HAD 2 STRESSED OUT SHOPPERS ONLINE WANTING AND SEARCHING FOR FULL AND SOLD OUT RESORTS THAT I OWN AT. IT WAS CLOSE TO A SOLID BOOKING BUT TAKES MORE DETAILS TO COMPLETE TO MOVE UNITS/PEOPLE AROUND, AS STADIUMS MAY BE SOLD OUT BUT SEATS CAN BE HAD AT LAST MINUTE,SUCH AS FLIGHTS ALSO. SHERRI MY WIFE TOLD ME TO HELP HER WITH THESE LAST 2 BOOKINGS AND I SAID I WOULD. END OF STORY. THESE IDIOT FOOLS FELT THEY COULD TELL ME TO DROP OTHER MATTERS AND DO THEM A FAVOR AS BUSY AS I WAS. THE HIGHER CLIENT INCOME BOOKINGS ARE ALWAYS FIRST NOT THESE CHEAP CL 75% OFF DREAMERS.

SAMPLE OWNERSHIP WEBSITE IS Timeshare Sales Internet Work Jobs for Pros[/url]

[other member personal contact info deleted]

***WILL FIND OUT USERS OF MY NAME ON THIS THREAD AS PER SIGN UP GUIDELINES AND CONTACT ADMIN FOR LEGAL DAMAGES AND HARMFUL AND BADGERED STATEMENTS ABOUT MY DOMAIN OWNERSHIP OF LIFTPUTTER WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GROUP ABOVE.

Comment

False facts Now that's an oxymoron. One would have to prove someone said something untrue and that it caused monetary damages. I remember a huge timeshare scam several years ago where the scam artist sued someone who called him a crook---the case was dropped when the plaintiff was incarcerated for wire fraud among other things.

Comment

This post has been allowed so you can state your side but any further threats or flaming will not be tolerated and are a violation of forum rules. Please also note the forum rules regarding signature and links, as well as the posting of our members private information.

Comment

My initial post outlined how I was scammed by Sherri Krol and Stanley Krol with regard to a Craigslist timeshare rental in Palm Springs. I have over two dozen emails and documents to back up this claim.
                      My second post offered examples of other ads posted on Craigslist by Stan Krol which were similar to the one I answered. My caveat emptor warning was intended to help prevent others from becoming potential victims.
                      The name liftputter was brought up by Stan Krol in a telephone conversation during which he (in a crude attempt to mollify me about my concerns) promised to “fill my room” with golf accessories when the booking was made. Unfortunately for me, it never was.
                      Stanley Krol’s post implies that people who send money in response to his wife’s or his Craigslist ads deserve to be cheated because the rents in the ads are obviously “too good to be true” and therefore are clearly false.
                      Denigrating clients as “biggest losers”, “lower class cheap people”, “idiot fools” and “cheap dreamers” is not in my opinion the best way to maintain positive customer relations. People who are cheated out of sizable amounts of money are obviously upset and want to warn others about becoming potential victims of such schemes.
                      Posting a self-serving, off kilter, rationalizing rant only serves to underline her and his failure to fulfill the terms of the contract and unwillingness to make restitution.
                      Offering a refund for services non-rendered would be the appropriate action.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherri/Stanley Krol Scam
                        My initial post outlined how I was scammed by Sherri Krol and Stanley Krol with regard to a Craigslist timeshare rental in Palm Springs. I have over two dozen emails and documents to back up this claim.

Offering a refund for services non-rendered would be the appropriate action.
                        I am interested in hearing/reading Stanley and Sherri's response to this post - as well as the information reported initially by "odaddy"
                        Pat
                        *** My Website ***

Comment

I have had a similar experience this year as a result of responding to a Craigslist Ad post by LIFT PUTTER with the following directive:

“Call 424-781-5435 Stanley Krol or em to Stan@Krol.me or Albert manager 24hrs @ 1-561--TEXTED-ME”

Anyone reading this doubtlessly and regrettably now realizes this is a standard operating procedure for this entity (Stanley Krol, Lift Putter, Texted Me, Albert manager, and for me personally, SHERRI JOHNSON-KROL).

I accept accountability for presuming that Stanley and Sherri Krol were legitimate and wiring the entire amount to them before doing a background check. In turn, I hold them accountable for failure to provide the accommodations I paid for, and because I am familiar now with their tactics, let me be perfectly clear on what that phrase turned out to mean.

At the last minute, and well after my money was sent, I not only had no reservation at the resort promised...

I had no reservation ANYWHERE.
                          Period.

I currently see ads by LIFT PUTTER that are hauntingly similar in verbiage and directives for out of the country accommodations and cringe while I think, “At least I was still in the country when I figured out this was a scam.”

Craigslist is permeated with these ads around the nation. The question now becomes, why would any legitimate business engage in browbeating in cyberspace as opposed to simply issuing a full or partial refund for services paid for and not rendered? Ask yourself that and what the motivation would be for a person to take the time to warn other people about a scam they had fallen prey to as you read this thread.

I sincerely hope this or any subsequent posts prevent a transaction or propel a potential victim into rethinking his/her choice in what I PROMISE you will end up "phantom resort reservations" with the Krols.

Comment

Conclusion

The matter between the Krols and me has been concluded to the satisfaction of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherri/Stanley Krol Scam View Post
                              The matter between the Krols and me has been concluded to the satisfaction of everyone.
                              Well, isn't that interesting.

I hope Stanley and Sherri are able to resolve the other complaints made on this thread by the .....

Originally posted by Filing FalseFactsIsACrime
                              WE ONLY SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH LOWER CLASS CHEAP PEOPLE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHO THINK AND WANT SOMETHING NICE AND WANT TO PAY A MOTEL 7 OR SUPER 9 PRICE. WEBSITE CRAIGSLIST.ORG GIVES US THE BEST DRAMA AND OF COURSE THE BIGGEST LOSERS.

THESE IDIOT FOOLS FELT THEY COULD TELL ME TO DROP OTHER MATTERS AND DO THEM A FAVOR AS BUSY AS I WAS. THE HIGHER CLIENT INCOME BOOKINGS ARE ALWAYS FIRST NOT THESE CHEAP CL 75% OFF DREAMERS.

[other member personal contact info deleted]

"people" who posted as well as the HOAs that are allegedly owed maint. fees by the Krols.
                              Pat
                              *** My Website ***

Comment

I responded to an ad on Craigslist in June. I was instructed to send $775 via money order for a week in Williamsburg, VA. I was told that I would receive confirmation email in three days. After 10 days I still had not received an email. I began calling Sherri Johnson Kroll about the week, she told me that the wife had died and that would need several more weeks to work everything out. I also called the resort, there was no reservation in her name or mine. Luckily, I was able to dispute the $700 (that I luckily insisted on using a credit card to pay). However, I have not received the $75 back. Furthermore, she is no longer answering my calls. Beware! This is likely a scam!

Comment

Working...
                                X