Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're Everywhere, They're Everywhere!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're Everywhere, They're Everywhere!!!

Our golf course is catering to timeshare folks this year, and they are everywhere. Mostly sales people. I had almost forgotten what pure rear-ends they are.

Some biggie developer-types, too, that I can't mention by name.

Yuck!
    JLB
    Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
    Last edited by JLB; 05-30-2012, 07:17 PM.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Originally posted by JLB View Post
    Our golf course is catering to timeshare folks this year, and they are everywhere. Mostly sales people. I had also forgotten what pure rear-ends they are.

Some biggie developer-types, too, that I can't mention by name.

Yuck!
    You know, you could become famous...if you were to climb a clock tower and just start pouring off round after round into the crowd

Comment

reminds me of the radio back when---chicken man-he's everywhere---he's everywhere.

Comment

You making me feel old, I remember that.

Comment

Buck, buck, buck buuuuuuuck. Chicken Maaaaannnnnn!

Benton Harbor
          RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
          X