Selling Bluegreen timeshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Bluegreen timeshare

Two years ago we bought our Bluegreen timeshare but just havent been able to use it due to recently having a new baby and keeping up with a demanding job. We have the timeshare paid off. All that we pay currently are the maintence fees/dues. We are just looking to sell this, we are just not sure how to become of doing this. I have heard that alot of the "resale" websites are not a very good idea. We are just looking for some advice on how to become of selling this timeshare. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you

What is the underlying week and resort that your points are based? You can find some of this at Bluegreen Online under My Account, but you may have to call and ask. The market is awful now, but the unit/week info might get you a better offer.

Mark

Comment

You might want to put this in the Bluegreen forum too.

Mark

Comment

Thank you for your advice.

Comment

Also; We get 6,000 every other year. The maintenace fees/club dues total are $589.00 a year. The deed is with Cibola Vista Resort and Spa in Arizaona. There is a name transfer fee of $250.00. We are honestly willing to give this to somebody who has the time to use it if they pay the name transfer fee and the maintenace fee/club dues which are due Aug 31.

Comment

Originally posted by brittanymc View Post
            We are honestly willing to give this to somebody who has the time to use it if they pay the name transfer fee and the maintenace fee/club dues which are due Aug 31.
            I think you'll have to do the full title transfer (closer to five or six hundred), but if you're willing to sell it for nothing or next to it, your odds aren't so bad as they are for someone who wants to make money off of it. Biennial are tougher to get rid of than annual, but I've seen people offer to take them on the Bluegreen Yahoo group.

EDIT:
            Oh, wait, I forgot about the sales type thing. Since it's only two years old, it may be the less popular (in terms of resales) one; that may make it harder to sell.

You should talk to Boca Bum (posts here) -- he may be your best bet.
            Hobbitess
            Last edited by Hobbitess; 07-11-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X