425-498-8479 Scott Harris SCAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 425-498-8479 Scott Harris SCAM

I recieved a call from SCOTT HARRIS 425-498-8479 last night and he claims he is with Worldmark Corp. Even his answering machine introduces him as a Worldmark Corp employee. Worldmark doesn't have sales staff as employyess. The people that work for Worldmark get their checks from Wyndham. Thats why the resorts are Worldmark by Wyndham. He has information on WM accounts that is hard to obtain but I was told that some of it is public record by a Worldmark by Wyndham when I called owner services this morning.

SCOTT HARRIS 425-498-8479 SCAM

Bill

Ok, Scotts boss called to let me know that Scott Harris does work for Wyndham.

Jeremy Faulkner
    Sales Manager, Redmond Regional Upgrades
    Wyndham Vacation Ownership
    9805 Willows Road
    Redmond, WA 98052
    1-801-560-6185 ph
    1-425-498-3699 Fax
    jeremy.faulkner@wyn.com

I believe that Jeremy Faulkner was truthful in explaining Scott Harris employment status. Many people do identify with Worldmark, especially members of Worldmark the Club, Worldmark BOD and I guess Wyndham sales. The correct term is WORLDMARK BY WYNDHAM, not WORLDMARK CORPORATE when using the WORLDMARK name to identify yourself as an employee of Worldmark.

Scott, I had to call bs on your call with so many scams with timeshare sellers these days. Jeremy, thanks for the call today verifing Scott as Wyndham sales staff. Feel free to post.

Bill

Comment

I called owner care this morning and was told that Wyndham sales was using the name Worldmark Upgrades to promote Travel Share. This turned people off so they decided to go with Worldmark Corporate, which is a total bs lie. These guys are Worldmark by Wyndham and are selling a Wyndham product called travelshare.

Both do work in upgrades at the Redmond location.

So while they are legit, they are also hiding the fact that they are working for Wyndham.

I feel it is dishonest to introduce themselves as someone other than who they really are.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
        Wyndham
        Originally posted by easyrider View Post
        dishonest
        Both words in the same thought - imagine that
        Rick

"You've got as much time to get outta Dodge as it takes to saddle up"
        Matt Dillon

Comment

Working...