Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheres the best place to find renters, if I wanted to rent out some of my points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the best place to find renters, if I wanted to rent out some of my points?

I own over million points with Wyndham, and I'm finding I'm not using them all. been looking around about renting them. Anybody know of a good reputable company I should use?

I don't know of a company, but you can rent them by yourself on TUG marketplace, redweek and craigslist.

Comment

double post
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffery View Post
        I own over million points with Wyndham, and I'm finding I'm not using them all. been looking around about renting them. Anybody know of a good reputable company I should use?
        Contact member rikkis_playpen thru this site.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Same as a jillion other Fairham owners doing the same thing . . . Craigslist for the area you want to rent out.
          RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

does Rikiis Playpen rent out for others? does he just rent Whyndham.
            i think I have enough tpus to last me the rest of my life (I am pretty old).

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
              does Rikiis Playpen rent out for others? does he just rent Whyndham.
              i think I have enough tpus to last me the rest of my life (I am pretty old).
              I know he rents Wyndham points....which is what the OP has to rent.
              Not sure about "regular" TS week reservations.
              GrayFal
              Silver Contributor and supermoderator
              Last edited by GrayFal; 09-08-2012, 10:57 PM.
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

that is good to know! we rent at bonnet creek pretty often.

Comment

Working...
                X