Favorite Timeshare Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Timeshare Unit

Only thinking about the unit itself, not location or additional amenities, what is your favorite timeshare?

Do you own there or did you trade there? If trade, which trading company did you use?

I'll answer myself. There have been many nice ones, but we really liked Apple Mountain Resort in Clarkesville GA. Nice unit; lockout which suits our family. Nicely done. It was an RCI trade.

Comment

For unit alone, I like Carlsbad Seapointe Resort. It is pretty large inside and the beds are the most comfortable (all GPR have same bedding) I've ever had away from home.
      The only down side to the unit is that there isn't laundry inside the unit.

Comment

Royal Mayan unit M-146 beachfront.Owned there.

Comment

Lawrence Welk. We traded there a bunch of times and then decided to buy. This is the older units at Escondido.
          I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Comment

FSA is very nice. But I also have to say that I really like the individual cottage feel of Kings Creek in Williamsburg.

Comment

Our favorite TS units are the Grand Mayans.

If you factor in the the service and resort amenities then they are head and shoulders above the others.

We have stayed 10 weeks at the Grand Mayans in Riviera Maya and Nuevo Vallarta. We are not owners and exchanged through SFX.
              John

Comment

Originally posted by catwgirl View Post
                FSA is very nice. But I also have to say that I really like the individual cottage feel of Kings Creek in Williamsburg.
                After staying at Four Seasons Aviara I remodeled my home. I took many of their ideas about crown moldings and trim work and used them in my home.

I modeled my bathroom redo after one in a Designer Showhouse in the Hamptons.

Also like the modern interiors of Starwood units. Westin Lagunamar and Mission Hills.
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

Our favorite timeshare unit was a two (2) bedroom corner unit @ 560 Ocean Club on the broad walk over looking the Atlantic Ocean in NJ.

Comment

Two bedroom split entry at Wyndham Flagstaff. We own the week/unit.

Comment

Lighthouse on Sanibel far exceeds any of our other 120-plus exchanges.

That is because there is a horseshoe of condos there, this resort having been intended to be part of the other two. All are very spacious, especially for beachey resorts, 3-bedroom designs.

I've heard that because the developer needed quick money to finish the project, this one became timeshare.

Most of the 50-plus resorts in SW FL are modest, many of them being motel conversion done in the late 70s and early 80s by Captran, if memory serves me.
                      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I love anything with an ocean view or other gorgeous view. I'm all about the view that the unit gets.

My favorites this far have been Charter Club in Marco, Vistana Jensen beach & Enchanted Isle in my own unit.
                        Animal Kindgom Kidani Savannah view is my all time favorite for theme and decor so far.

Comment

I really liked the 2BR lock out at the HGVC Flamingo in Las Vegas. That was an exchange. We were also lucky enough to exchange into a penthouse suite at the Manhattan Club, and that was really nice also.
                          Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
                            I really liked the 2BR lock out at the HGVC Flamingo in Las Vegas. That was an exchange. We were also lucky enough to exchange into a penthouse suite at the Manhattan Club, and that was really nice also.
                            Nice, the penthouse.
                            Unit envy here.

Comment

I think I'm still waiting to find my favorite. However, our home unit at Maui Hill comes pretty close. Love the whole feel of it, it's like being "home".
                              Luanne

Comment

Working...
                              X