Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket List

I am finally retiring (either at the end of this year, or possibly early next year), so I will have more time to travel. After many years of exchanging, to more than 60 resorts, some of them multiple times, I am not sure where in the heck I want to go. What two or three resorts that you haven't been to yet are at the top of your bucket list for exchanging? I need some ideas. Thanks!!

Congrats on the retirement!!!
    Unfortch, much of my bucket list isn't timeshare-centric... but Sloane Gardens in London comes to mind... are there well located resorts in Thailand?

Comment

I have a few.

There is a nice timeshare on Vancouver I want to visit
      alaunai. And hilton hawaiian village on oahu
      Westin st john
      Harborside atlantis
      Big cedar
      Tuscany hgvc not the one on Orlando but italy
      Algarve hgvc in portugal
      Royal in playa del carmen
      I am sure I will think of a few more later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

There is an hgvc in Tuscany?

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
          AFAIK, it is not open yet, but is under construction.

Kurt

Comment

http://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/...unctionality=0

Comment

Well that's why the salesman told me.

Comment

I see owning Hilton points may be in my future . . . .

Maria

Comment

My son is at Sloane Gardens this week and loves the location : ).

Comment

Congrats, and I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your retirement!

Marriott's Marbella Beach in Marbella/the Costa del Sol is a very nice timeshare, with lots of day trips in the surrounding area.
                    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Congrats on the retirement!!!
                      Unfortch, much of my bucket list isn't timeshare-centric... but Sloane Gardens in London comes to mind... are there well located resorts in Thailand?
                      II has a number of "Premier" timeshares in Thailand, including three Marriott's. Not sure of their actual locations within each area, but they seem to be rated well on tripadvisor.
                      Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsieAng View Post
                        Congrats, and I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your retirement!

Marriott's Marbella Beach in Marbella/the Costa del Sol is a very nice timeshare, with lots of day trips in the surrounding area.
                        I agree. Add this one to your bucket list.
                        This area is worth seeing.

Comment

Most of these resorts seem to be II. Any RCI suggestions?

Comment

Congrats on retirement!

I'm not one that has specific resorts in mind, just exotic locations - I would love to see Fiji, especially a unit on stilts over water. Belize strikes my fancy. Several big European cities - Paris, London, Amsterdam, Rome...

I would also be targeting islands - there is something very interesting about islands to me.

Comment

Our Bucket List has always included Hawaii. In September, we are going to Bali Hai Resort on Kauai. We can't wait to fulfill our wish. Hopefully, next spring we will scrtach Portugal off the list as well. This is still in the planning stage.

Dori

Comment

Working...
                              X