Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staff chriskre! Staff will set up your umbrella

And I need more info:
    1. what is a double dip members only cruise?
    2. how much is the FL resident discount?

Let me know if there is room on this Castaway Cay trip! I am game for sure. We went on a Disney cruise last March and it was wonderful. Disney really did a beautiful job.

Comment

Originally posted by monarch View Post
      Staff chriskre! Staff will set up your umbrella

And I need more info:
      1. what is a double dip members only cruise?
      2. how much is the FL resident discount?

Let me know if there is room on this Castaway Cay trip! I am game for sure. We went on a Disney cruise last March and it was wonderful. Disney really did a beautiful job.
      What staff? It's not even an island but sure looks deserted.

And a double dip is two stops in Castaway Cay.
      They only do it on the Members only cruises.
      It's already sold out for this year.
      You'd have to get on the waitlist.
      And you have to own DVC.
      Do you own DVC yet?

And I'm not sure what the FL resident discounts are.
      I've yet to do the Disney cruise but now that they are
      leaving from Miami I no longer have an excuse.

Comment

1. Ka'anapali Beach with the view on Molokai and Lanai in Maui.
        2. Laguna Beach in California with a view on Catalina Island if it is clear and even San Clemente when it is super clear.
        3. Nuevo Vallarta on the beautiful Bay of Banderas in Mexico.

All our timeshares are on the beach but some have better beaches than others. Another favorite beach is in Florence, OR. This beach reminds me of some of the beaches in Holland where we also have the dunes.

The Caribbean beaches look so nice in the pictures so I still hope to go there one day.

Comment

I grew up in the Los Angeles area and love Huntington Beach or Newport Peninsula. Not many timeshares near there. I now live near Morro Bay, Ca. and the beaches here are great in summer. Avila Beach across the road from the San Luis Bay inn is probably one of the best around here. Too cold to swim much here though. I do love the ones in the Hawaiian Islands because the water is warm. We really enjoyed the beach at the Royal Palm in St. Maarten.
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
            i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Lines private island in the Bahamas….looking to get Chris to travel with me there this year or early 2015, ya know they have great FL Residence rates.
            I'm sure we can squeeze it in between all your OTHER beach vacations.

Comment

Working...
            X