First Post on timeshareforums.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grest View Post
    Welcome, Joe....sorry about what happened over yonder...

Ah no big deal. I try not to sweat the small stuff. I tell my kids for the most part there are good people in this world but you're going to run into all kinds so be prepared. Am I a perfect person?, no, but I try to be a good person, kind to my fellow citizen. Those that know me think i am so I can't worry about faceless web people that just want to be negative.

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome, Joe!

Dori

Comment

Hello and welcome to TS4Ms! I don't follow TUG so don't know what happened over there, and I don't care other than I'm sorry you got banned from a site to which you were contributing. Their loss, I imagine, based on this thread.

I used to own a Marriott but gave it up, but I sure don't mind staying in them when I can! Sounds like you'll be a welcome and valuable resource here.

Comment

Originally posted by MOXJO728 View Post

Ah no big deal. I try not to sweat the small stuff. I tell my kids for the most part there are good people in this world but you're going to run into all kinds so be prepared. Am I a perfect person?, no, but I try to be a good person, kind to my fellow citizen. Those that know me think i am so I can't worry about faceless web people that just want to be negative.

Thanks for the welcome.
          WoWsers, I can just guess who the moderator in question was, even bet a paycheck on it without going there to see who it might have been.
          ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Hi Joe.
            Welcome to timeshareforums.
            What took you so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
              WoWsers, I can just guess who the moderator in question was, even bet a paycheck on it without going there to see who it might have been.
              No doubt about that, Spence.

Comment

Joe is back posting on TUG. Seems he was never banned/banished but locked out of his account and has been able to get that corrected.
                Pat H

Comment

Originally posted by Pat H View Post
                  Joe is back posting on TUG. Seems he was never banned/banished but locked out of his account and has been able to get that corrected.
                  but he also said it was his last post, due to another personal attack.

Comment

Their loss is our gain ~ Welcome Joe!!
                    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

His problems stem from the string he started in the Tug Buying and selling Forum. It was named "Honor deal or higher offer? "

I did not post on that string as it was not needed as Joe and I have different opinions on owning a Marriott especially when my costs to exchange into places like a Marriott New Port Villas are less than 1/2 of those owners yearly maintenance fees. , But he was not banned as the Tug owner posted a reason why he supposedly had a problem accessing his Tug account.

He has told his side of the story but many non moderators Tug members posted views contrary to his posting. I would suggest that people check out that string and make their own decisions about what happened.

Bruce
                      The Rushes Door Co., wk 35. Desert Club Las Vegas RCI Pts. 1 UDI Cottage CMV UDI's & 7 Oak Timbers CMV UDI's with 30,000 Bluegreen Pts. 3 World Wide Vacation Club Lind Mar Puerto Vallarta. Fox Hills RCI Pts More of our Timeshare Ownerships.

Comment

Originally posted by brucecz View Post
                        His problems stem from the string he started in the Tug Buying and selling Forum. It was named "Honor deal or higher offer? "

I did not post on that string as it was not needed as Joe and I have different opinions on owning a Marriott especially when my costs to exchange into places like a Marriott New Port Villas are less than 1/2 of those owners yearly maintenance fees. , But he was not banned as the Tug owner posted a reason why he supposedly had a problem accessing his Tug account.

He has told his side of the story but many non moderators Tug members posted views contrary to his posting. I would suggest that people check out that string and make their own decisions about what happened.

Bruce
                        I followed that thread. I agree with others that it got personal. People can express their opinions without resorting to personal attacks.
                        If Joe wants to remain on TUG, I'm glad he will get the chance.
                        As always, I am happy to welcome new members here.
                        Jacki

Comment

Nothing says he can't be a member in both communities.

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                            Nothing says he can't be a member in both communities.
                            There are many of us who belong to both. I read both on a daily basis.
                            Pat H

Comment

Originally posted by Pat H View Post
                              There are many of us who belong to both. I read both on a daily basis.
                              So do I, but I visit here several times a day.
                              Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by brucecz View Post

Bruce
                                Bruce, thanks for this post.
                                SueDonJ
                                Last edited by SueDonJ; 09-15-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X