Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many different timeshare systems do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many different timeshare systems do you own?

How many different timeshare systems do you own in?
    I own in both independents and developer systems.
    I've got a Bluegreen unit, HGVC points, DVC points, Wyndham points, Two RCI points, and two weeks at an independent resort.

How about you?
    What does your portfolio look like?
    Zero
    12.50%
    1 to 2
    40.63%
    3 to 4
    37.50%
    5 to 6
    9.38%
    Too many to count.
    0.00%

It doesn't look nearly as good as yours. I am down to 3 weeks total at two independent resorts.

Comment

I own three systems - Marriott, Royal Holiday and Hapimag! Love them all for different reasons.

Maria

Comment

I have an EOY non enrolled Marriott, 2 annual and 1 EOY at SBP that I try to rent out and if one doesn't rent or I need a starwood deposit I can, 1 mandatory SVN, 2 EOY bluegreen, 1 eoy Spinnaker, a couple of Orlando week 51 and 52 for tpu generators and rentals, a few Massanuttens and a few more RCI weeks and a single EOY RCI points resort. There is about 3 that I can't even give away but I would like to. There are about 4 that I probably should give away but since the rent for more than the MF's I haven't brought myself to getting rid of them yet but probably will in the near future. I think I bought 5 in 2014 and sold 3. I need to give away or sell at least as many as I buy each year.

Comment

Wyndham points, SBP gold plus week and a Festiva. Last two are good for trades in II.
          Jeanne

Comment

RCI, II, SFX, DAE, HIVC. I have 4 weeks deposited all over. I have to give at least one away, but like them all for different things and I can never decide which one I want to part with.
            Jacki

Comment

down to zero, which i sometimes regret and sometimes jump for joy

Comment

A HGVC that of course, accesses RCI as well.
                A Grand Pacific converted to HGVC that accesses RCI and GPX
                A Grand Pacific that accesses GPX and RCI (although I refused the RCI membership)
                A VRI that accesses VRI, RCI and II.
                An SFX membership.

Let a regular person read that and they think you're nuts. Timeshare owners know exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

Marriott, Wyndham (points and fixed weeks) Bluegreen, CMV-UDI, 4 weeks at an independent resort.
                  Oops, just picked up a Starwood week.

As always, need to get rid of a few things. But what???
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

We own 3 different systems. Points with Diamond and Holiday Inn and a week at Ocean Beach Club in Virginia Beach.

Comment

I have a lot of Bluegreen points plus a fixed week at La Cabana.

Comment

My 3 resort systems allow us regular access to over 100 resorts. In order I have 3 Worldmark contracts, 4 UVC contracts and recently acquired a higher point VI contract.

The VI contract had points that expire this fall so reservations I have made are 2 weeks in Maui , a week at Kingsbury , a few nights in Mazatlan , 2 weekends at Blackbird Lodge for Octoberfest and three nights in Sun River in June.

The Worldmark has 2 weeks at Chelan Shores with 3 days at Lake Chelan which include the 4th of July and 4 days at Eagle Crest in June. I have points left for trading.

The UVC will be booked at the 10 month window. I have a week booked that starts this Friday in Nuevo Vallarta and another for the week after in Mazatlan.

So it looks like 10 weeks for this year unless a trade comes in.

Comment

I own 18 weeks most at the Pono Kai. I rent what I don't use but plan to stay there for three or four months when I retire. I own two other Hawaii weeks that I either rent or trade. I've been waiting for a week in Wisconsin to close but it's going real slow without much communication. I'm thing about two others but we'll see.
                          Up coming trips
                          May-Pono Kai Kauai, July-Jockey Club Las Vegas, October-Florida Palm Beach
                          My Website

Comment

Originally posted by slip View Post
                            I own 18 weeks most at the Pono Kai. I rent what I don't use but plan to stay there for three or four months when I retire. I own two other Hawaii weeks that I either rent or trade. I've been waiting for a week in Wisconsin to close but it's going real slow without much communication. I'm thing about two others but we'll see.
                            Wow. Are the 18 weeks in the same unit?

Comment

I have Wyndham points and worldmark credits and when the last few close, 14 weeks at Wyndhams Avenue Plaza Resort in New Orleans

Comment

Working...
                              X