Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "must have" in a unit when exchanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your "must have" in a unit when exchanging?

I like a washer and dryer, especially when traveling with little ones.

Washer/dryer definitely. It's a must even when it's just dh and I. And if there is not one in the unit having one [free is nice] is the development is almost as good.
    Kitchen. We don't like to eat all meals out. A full kitchen is nice, but we can do with a refrigerator, coffee maker, stove top and microwave.
    A place to put our clothes (we stayed in a studio recently that had no drawer space so we lived out of our suitcases for the week).

Things that are "nice to haves", but not make it or break it:
    - free parking
    - comfortable bed
    - space to move around in
    Luanne

Comment

For my wife and I we want a washer and dryer and at least 1 bedroom.

Comment

I like a whirlpool tub. Not a deal breaker, but could be a deal maker.

Nancy

Comment

At least a partial kitchen is a must have. I do not like having to "get dressed" to have my morning coffee. If the unit has a washer/dryer all the better. Having laundry on site is an important item. We prefer a one bedroom, but depending on when and where we can make a studio work.

Joy
          “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

A washer/dryer is high in my list. I also like a whirlpool tub. I can do without a full kitchen but need at least a microwave.
            Jacki

Comment

I insist on a bed, and a door that locks.

Comment

I do like a comfy bed. And yes to the door that locks. I'm so picky!

Comment

Depends on Where I go. A kitchen in most places, limited kitchen for the Cape or Cancun is fine. A whirlpool is nice if my back acts up and a washer and dryer is great for packing lighter. Almost required now is internet access.

Comment

Washer and dryer is high on the list and a comfortable bed, of course. We do like a kitchenette or at least a small fridge to put some groceries in that need to stay cold or left-overs from a dinner somewhere and we can pick-up a salad anywhere that is already fixed and have a dinner again.

This is why we do not mind staying in hotels. However, some fridges are just too small but location is what is most important to us and always will be. We want to see the ocean or we may as well stay home as we live so close but it isn't the same if you don't see or hear it.

Comment

Depending on the location I need a kitchen, at least partial. Unless in a fab city where I know we'll be eating out, then I'll settle for a fridge and a coffee maker. I won't take a room with a murphy bed. If we're traveling with kids, our needs expand to include full kitchen.

As for comfortable beds, if we are somewhere for at least a week and the bed is too hard, I've been known to Amazon Prime a foam topper

Comment

I'm a fan of washer/dryers....at least access to them especially with kids. Also like drawers or space in the bathroom. Some urban locations have those single sinks...like pedestals...and no storage. It doesn't make or break my choice-but I like to know going in.

Comment

W/D are nice to have in the unit. A nice large bathroom with walk in shower. Comfortable bed. We don't need a kitchen as we never cook any meals when on vacation however we do want a refrigerator for drinks.
                          John

Comment

I like to have wifi even if I have to pay a little something for it.

Comment

Originally posted by catwgirl View Post
                              I like to have wifi even if I have to pay a little something for it.

Oh yes, that's a must! Although now it's easier than ever to tether or use personal hotspot, but that eats into the data plan and is only as good as the cell service.

Comment

Working...
                              X