Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many exchanges have you made? Are you sorry about any of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since, 1992, when we purchased our first timeshare at Harbour Inn, Ontario, we have completed well over 100 exchanges. We don't regret any of them.

Dori

Comment

We've made about 80 exchanges (or rentals). I've never left a resort because of it's condition, but there are about 3 that I've been to that I probably would not go to again.

One was Powhaten in Wiliamsburg We have never had a nice unit and the last one we had (with little children) was really unsafe. We go to Williamsburg often since we don't live that far away, but try to avoid Powhaten.

Villas at Treetops in the Poconos was another bad unit. We liked the resort and area, but a bad unit. (We knew that from reviews.)

Another one that would be toward the bottom on my list was Club Vacancies outside of Quebec City. Nice area, etc. but not so nice timeshare, but would probably stay again it that was only availability.

Comment

G
        Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
        I bet it is more

In my primary or oldest II account I have 91 exchanges. This includes Marriott's. Since the DC started, I have 10 more exchanges in that special,account.
        I also have an Wyndhan II account with 16 exchanges.
        I would say 25% of these were were friends and family.

I have 2RCI accounts...my weeks account has 18, my BG portal account has 31 exchanges but many are 3-5 night stays in Manhattan and also about 25% are for friends and family.

And then there are stays at my home resorts...all in (come January 2016) 15 years.

I sure am lucky!
        I am JLB-ing and answering myself

Of the 91 exchanges in my primary II account, 30 were used but friends and family.
        In the Wyndham II account, 10 of 16 were for family and friends.

Many of these exchanges were for F & F to accompany us on trips/ getting extra units.
        The first 10 years of my ownership, my parents did 2-3 trips per year. That was back in the day of getting good value out of ACs
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
        X