Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed My Exchange (Trading Places Upgrades to larger size unit for free!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed My Exchange (Trading Places Upgrades to larger size unit for free!)

Just want to share with you a good experience I just had with Trading Places (free membership). Back in January, before I became an owner at my NH resort, I traded one of my Smuggs weeks, a 2 bedroom, for a week at the NH resort, a 1 bedroom, beginning 9/13 through Trading Places. They only had the one bedroom available, but I took it as I wanted to go to the Highland Games. Well, this week, on a whim- out of curiosity- I decided to see what inventory Trading Places had listed on-line. Lo and behold, there was a 2 bedroom loft listed for the exact same dates at the same NH resort! I figured there was nothing I could do about it, but then I read a post on TUG where someone was able to switch a 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom on an extra vacation she had booked through RCI after having the same situation as me. So- I decided to call Trading Places to see if it was possible and they said YES! They took back the one bedroom and gave me the 2 bedroom loft since I was entitled to it as that is what I deposited. No charge either. I never knew this was possible, but glad I called!

Thanks for posting, it is nice to hear that an exchange company has gone the extra mile.

I edited the title to reflect the exchange company.
    GrayFal
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator
    Last edited by GrayFal; 09-02-2015, 08:01 AM.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Great! Thanks for sharing.
      I need to try them out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Good to hear a positive story! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
        X