timeshare forfeiture & taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLB View Post
    Considering the far-reaching affect of this, I'm surprised that I'm the only one surprised by this. Perhaps it is a factor of not many people reading it.
    I'm just thinking of all of those rentals on Homeaway and AirBnB and the thousands of weekly vacation rental houses own by individuals (not hotels and motels) that rent for 7 days or less.
    - - - - - -
    Well, anyway, gotta go get a couple noodles and take them to the beach.

Most of the time, you'll want affect as a verb meaning to influence something and effect for the something that was influenced. The difference between affect and effect is so slippery that people have started using "impact" as a verb instead.
    M. Henley

Comment

Considering the far-reaching impact of this, I'm surprised that I'm the only one surprised by this. Perhaps it is a factor of not many people reading it.
      I'm just thinking of all of those rentals on Homeaway and AirBnB and the thousands of weekly vacation rental houses own by individuals (not hotels and motels) that rent for 7 days or less.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
        Considering the far-reaching impact of this, I'm surprised that I'm the only one surprised by this. Perhaps it is a factor of not many people reading it.
        So ...What is the far-reaching impact.??

Comment

Working...
        X