Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting out...

Hey all,

My name is Kevin. We are Fairfield owners and have been for several years. However, we have never had a chance to use our tshare. Looking to get started this and hoping to get some much-needed advice.

Comment

• new to site

I am new to this site but have been timesharing for 4 years. I started off with 3 weeks in south affrica and had good trading for 3 years through RCI. I allowed the weeks to go back to the devekoper after thy lost all trading power. I have now purchsed Fairfield points resale and will be using those. during the time I was without a timeshare I used last min rentals from RCI,

Sterling

Comment

• Hi,
        My name is Vicki. I thought I had posted on this board before, but was told that I hadn't so I can't get into all of the sites.

I have been a timeshare owner for 11 years, at one time owned 9 weeks, but now only have 4. I live in California, love to stay at the beach, and the desert in Scottsdale. I really enjoy reading these boards and the TUG boards. I have been a member there also for a number of years.
        Vicki

Comment

• New member...been timesharing for about 7 years...big frank pointed me here from TUG! See you around.

PAJim

Comment

• I am a new member. I just bought into HGVC-Southbeach 1/06. Learned about timeshare through one of my friends who bought a timeshare at South Lake Tahoe.

Comment

• Hello to all the new people...Glad You Found Us!
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

• Glad to be here!

My name is David. I am purchasing my brother's Lake Tahoe timeshare and another at Pahio Ka 'eo Kai. I just stayed at The Gardens at West Maui in January and really loved the whole concept of staying nice resorts instead of motels. So now I'm jumping in to the timeshare game!

Comment

• Just making 1st post

Hi, name is Gina and we own 4 weeks of timeshares in Fairmont British Columbia. I'm just looking for the opportunity to exchange in Hawaii for Christmas 2006 since I can't get anything through Interval.

Comment

• Welcome Gina and start posting some questions. After you get 15 posts you will be eligible for our sightings boards, where you might find that Hawaii week(s) you want.

Comment

• Hi. Jim here. Still researching first purchase and working agressively to get 15 posts. That's 4.
                      Trying to tax a nation into prosperity is like standing in a bucket and trying to lift yourself by the handles.
                      - Winston Churchill

Comment

• nice to be here

This is a great site! I am looking to learn about timesharing.

Comment

• I am wondering

Can anyone tell me what Marriott timeshare is best to purchase for Exchange value, ( Red season, five star, and 2 bedroom) under $10,000 resale, which might get me into Harborside atlantis and Westin st. john's via Interval?

Comment

• Originally posted by kelleywolatz
                            Can anyone tell me what Marriott timeshare is best to purchase for Exchange value, ( Red season, five star, and 2 bedroom) under $10,000 resale, which might get me into Harborside atlantis and Westin st. john's via Interval?

Please post your question in the Marriott Forum which is Here , This forum is thread is for introductions only and you will not get a proper reply to your question in this thread . Welcome aboard.
                            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• My first post

Hi I'm Maggie (not my real name)

I've been into timesharing since 1998 and all my timeshares are in the Bluegreen network. I discovered buying resale in 2002. Duh what took me so long? Love timesharing and am now what is known as a Bluegreen Gold member. I got married a couple of years ago and I've had a little trouble coaxing my husband into enjoying the timeshares. He prefers to stay home and enjoy fishing and hunting at home, but he's learning that there are other fishing holes. We actually live in paradise but I've got wonderlust. My favorite getaway destination is Myrtle Beach it's just 3 hours away. Bluegreen now has 4 resorts in that area but so far Shorecrest is still my favorite. I joined TUG a few years ago but haven't visited there much lately. I'm too busy building our home and taking vacations.

Comment

• sorry frank, new user error!

Sorry about that!

Comment

Working...
                                X