Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt

Hi I am Matt. I live in the suburbs of NYC and own a week 35 in Cape Cod, and 2 South Africa weeks.

Comment

• Hello from texas

My wife and I live in Texas but never vacation here. We love the beach and mountains and Texas does not have either. The beaches here don't count.

We love Florida , Colorado and anything Caribbean.
      We have three kids and always travel as a family. we both work so we travel in prime time.

We almost bought at a presentation at the westin kierland a few years ago. the we found out about resales and own four weeks now for a 1/2 of what one week at Kierland would have cost.

I am a regular poster on TUG and read the fairfield and foxrun yahoo groups.

So you probably already know me.

thanks

Jim

Comment

• From Central California

Hello from the mostly sunny central Valley of California. But today it's raining.
        We own timeshares at Solmar Cabo San Lucas (Purchased from the developer before we knew better) and at Carlsbad Inn (A resale). Have posted on tug for a few years and this will be another good resource for us. Hopefully can contribute some good also.

Comment

• Hello, everyone! We just bought our first time share 2 weeks ago and I'm still trying to figure out how it all works. We were on a one week vacation in the Dominican Republic at a very beautiful all-inclusive resort called Coral Canoa by Hilton and the next thing I knew, we were buying 25 weeks there!! Of course we were convinced we would trade our week for many fabulous places the quick-talking salesman showed us. Now I'm beginning to have doubts about how easy it is to trade and how much trading will cost. Can anyone please tell me how easy it is to just open the Interval International catalogue and choose a resort in some place and then actually get it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, by the way my name is drdv and I married an Italian boy 27 years ago. I was born in California and I have 2 kids. Thanks everybody!!

Comment

• Hang around drdv. After 15 posts you can see our sightings forums and get an idea of what is currently available. I take it you bought 25 weeks of usage in the DR. The bad news is that the DR is not that popular with US exchangers, but the good news may be that Europeans like it. You will have to see how good it trades.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm Steve...and I'm a timeshare-a-holic.

Many of you probably "know" me from TUG where I've been a member and moderator (please don't hold that against me!) for several years. I'm looking forward to being part of Timeshare Forums.

Steve

Comment

• Hi Steve, nice to see you here. We have exchanged emails in the past when you first started being a moderator and you helped me with that problem.

You will like this forum.

Comment

• Hi,I'm Dave and my wife is Lorraine.Our fav spot to holiday is Hawaii-any island. We own at Lifetime In Hawaii At The Royal Kuhio--2weeks.

Comment

• Hello,

I am Bob and hope not to become a timeshare-a-holic, although it looks difficult to stop after the first purchase. My wife and I are semi-retired and hope to do much more traveling to many interesting locations.

We are in the process of acquiring our first timeshare ( via resale ). Many thanks to all who provide community based timeshare web sites. The information has been most valuable.

Looking forward to getting our first timeshare week closed and being able to participate more fully in this community.

Sincerely,
                    Bob

Every day of fishing ( and maybe Timesharing ) adds a day to your life...

http://www.BassBuddies.com

Comment

• Hi, I am

Hi, I am Kelsie and followed most of you from TUG. My husband and I moved from Southern NJ 3 years ago to Eastern North Carolina and couldn't be happier (we ran out on the 3 adult children & their spouses). As my husband says, "It's just as easy to write a check from NC as it is Jersey". Living here you learn to appreciate the wonderful quality of life. We are both Italian decent and I recently self published my Italian cookbook. I grow everything in the garden and enjoy giving authentic Italian food to my Southern friends who have never had it. We own 3 weeks at the Hyatt Beach House in Key West and exchange a lot to the Marriott Seaview Villas in Absecon, NJ to see the kids. Thank you for all the valuable information.

Comment

• Welcome aboard, kelsie! I love Italian food especially if the sauce is home made and everything is made from scratch with fresh vegetables and ingredients. It smells so good.

Why don't you put a link under your signature file to your self published cookbook?

Comment

• New Member NY

Hi, Just started in to timesharing after the Thanksgiving Holiday. I found out about your group when looking for Bluegreen information. I have already picked up alot of useful information. Purchased my first Bluegreen at the Grande Villas of World Golf Village St. Augustine (that's a mouthful). Look forward to chatting and listening to you folks. It's a bright sunny morning here in Western NY (not to be mistaken for that other NY to the east) probably almost 30-35 degrees.
                          Thanks for the help.
                          Joe Van Remmen

Comment

• hello

Bob is my name. Live in Florida, own timeshare in Florida, and travel anywhere BUT Florida!!

Comment

• Greetings from the Valley of the Sun!

We are new to the board but not new to timesharing. Recinded our first purchase from a developer (ILX) in '95 and bought a resale the next week for a fraction of the developer's price. Have bought and sold resales ever since and now own units, 1 in Sedona and 4 in So. Cal. (can't get enough of the Beach!). We always buy to use or share with family and friends. A few exchanges and a couple of rentals when we couldn't use the weeks.

Hope we can assist with some of our experiences on this board.

Comment

• Hi I'm glad to be part of the timeshare forum. I am a Disney vaction club member.

Comment

Working...
                                X