Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I am new to the post and will tell you a little about myself...I have been married to my husband Roy for 46 years and we own 14 weeks of timeshare 7 in Cancun 3 in Venezuela and 2 in the Dominican Republic and 2 in Puerto Vallarta at the sheraton Buganvilias...since we don't use them all I rent them out and have time in the bank if you want to request a special resort...my price is very fair....contact me if you have a question....we live in a small town 20 miles North of Manhattan.....Have a great day

Comment

• Hello

I thought I would take a minute to say hello, this is a great place to stop!!
      My name is Sonya and my better half is John, we have been married 23 years and have 4 boys. We love to travel and do so as much as possible. We live in Utah. We belong to Worldmark which we love and use often. We are also thinking of some fixed week places in SoCal. Our oldest son is in the Navy and was just stationed in San Diego, so for the next two years that will be our primary destination.

Sonya

Comment

• Hello

This is real great! Lots of fun reading up on the things that people know. I am fast becoming a junky. And it all started when we were vacationing in WBurg just a few wks ago! We were of course timesharing it and since it was the 4 time in the WBurg / VA Beach area in 7 years, we thought we better buy.

So, in my quest to find a deal on a WBurg TS I have found a wealth of information on the web and have used it to make informed decisions.

My wife and I have three kids and own a TS in Hawaii. Looking to add to inventory if only temporarily.
        JEMartin

Comment

• New to timesharing

My wife Michele and I are new to timesharing and am trying to learn as much as we can about it. We recently purchased 336,000 Fairfield points at Bluebeard's Beach Club in St. Thomas from the developer before we knew better, and 226,000 points at Fairfield Royal Vista in Florida in a resale. While we have not yet gone on any of the trips, we have booked 3 trips-San Antonio Riverside Suites, Elysian-St. Thomas and Royal Vista-Pompano Beach Florida. I like the flexibility of the points sytem, since we plan to travel often with our 3 kids (19-26 yrs old), with friends occasionally and by ourselves occasionally. I very much appreciate the extent by which this forum, as well as TUG and Yahoo Fairfield has accelerated the learning curve.
          Bill

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here.

I'm new to this forum, but just wanted to say "Hello".

I own at Loch Rannock in Scotland and used to bank with RCI when they still took Rannock weeks!

Unfortunately in the last couple of years I've had to let some banked weeks run out, as I didn't have time to use them, but I now have a couple of weeks banked with DAE and will hopefully get round to doing something with them.

This is the first time I've come accross this forum. It was recommended by someone on a different forum and it looks as if it's going to be very useful.

Comment

• Welcome, Marina. You will like coming here and reading the forum. We are a friendly bunch of people and some of them know so much about timesharing and are willing to share their knowledge so you will take your vacations from now on.

Comment

• Spanish timeshare Consumer Association

Welcome to all european timeshare consumers.
                Visit: www.afectadosmultipropiedad.com
                News about problems, timeshare frauds... in Spain.
                ACAMA
                email: correo@afectadosmultipropiedad.com
                Phone: +34952215859

Comment

• Hello and welcome.....please post your information in the International Timesharing forum under Europe....glad to have you here at timeshareforums.

Originally posted by timesharespain
                  Welcome to all european timeshare consumers.
                  Visit: www.afectadosmultipropiedad.com
                  News about problems, timeshare frauds... in Spain.
                  ACAMA
                  email: correo@afectadosmultipropiedad.com
                  Phone: +34952215859
                  "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
                  -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

• New Memeber Post- Missed where to post welcome

Hi,
                    We live in Colorado and have owned timeshares since 1997. Most are with FF. We did just sell some of the FF for Grand Mayan. We also own at Streamside in Vail. I am trying to find time so go to the Grand Mayan or any of the Registry Resorts.

We have traveled as must as possible the past 6 or so years. I was able to travel and work in the US which made it nice to visit our son in NC etc. We also went to Australia and New Zealand last year for two months. We were able to get 5 weeks of timeshares which was nice.

I retire next week so we are off to the East Coast for a ship reunion, visit relatives and my son. We have a week in Alexandria and a week at Ocean Blvd in Myrtle beach.

We also have a daughter who lives in the area. I enjoy fishing, hiking and cycling and of course travel. We are off to Europe in Aug for 6 weeks which will include 4 weeks of timeshares and a weeks charter on a sailboat in Syros, Greece.

Comment

• Hello,
                      My name is Ann. My husband and I own a TS on the Big Island of Hawaii. We are with Trading Places. We are very new at this and are trying to sort out how it all works. So far we are a bit confused on how the exchanges work. If we want to stay somewhere other than where we own, it seems like it's going to be tricky. I will be visiting this site often to try and learn from others' experiences!

Comment

• My name is Bedford. I am a Doctoral student interested in all things travel-related. I wanted to know what others think about Timesharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cirkus
                          My wife Michele and I are new to timesharing and am trying to learn as much as we can about it. We recently purchased 336,000 Fairfield points at Bluebeard's Beach Club in St. Thomas from the developer before we knew better, and 226,000 points at Fairfield Royal Vista in Florida in a resale. While we have not yet gone on any of the trips, we have booked 3 trips-San Antonio Riverside Suites, Elysian-St. Thomas and Royal Vista-Pompano Beach Florida. I like the flexibility of the points sytem, since we plan to travel often with our 3 kids (19-26 yrs old), with friends occasionally and by ourselves occasionally. I very much appreciate the extent by which this forum, as well as TUG and Yahoo Fairfield has accelerated the learning curve.
                          Bill
                          I own a fixed week 3 at the BeachClub - bought resale - we just made our first trip to stay (had visited while on a cruise) a week in January and loved this little 'hidden gem' on our beautiful beach.

to ALL our new members.
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Bedford
                            My name is Bedford. I am a Doctoral student interested in all things travel-related. I wanted to know what others think about Timesharing.

I think you will find that every one here REALLY likes them as we have learned to work the system to our advantage......
                            Happy Camper Here
                            Pat
                            *** My Website ***

Comment

• First time posting

Let me induce myself. My name is Mike Drinkwater and I live in Janesville, WI. My wife and I have been BG points owners since 1995 when we started with a 6,000 point sampler. Now we have 12000 points and are looking to add more.

Comment

• First post!

Greetings all~

I just found the TimeShareFourms. Great site!

I've been a WorldMark owner since '99. Today I just made the last loan payment! Free and clear!

I really haven't used it much yet, and I'm hoping I can become more comfortable with the system. I want to exchange some time into Europe, but I don't know if I should choose RCI, II... I'm so glad I found this forum so I can figure this stuff out. I need a vacation!

~Victoria~

Comment

Working...
                                X