Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mshatty View Post
    I think Frank means, rescind your contract.
    Thanks Mike
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfrank
      Thanks Mike
      No problem, we have your back friend.
      Mike H
      Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

• Do WHAT?????

Not sure what you mean recind contract. As you can tell I'm new to this forum...

Comment

• Cancel if you can, you can buy cheaper resales. Check your paperwork to see if you still can rescind (cancel) and follow the specific instructions to do so.

Comment

• Thanks for info.

Comment

• Late intro

Hi. I'm Mary from Saskatchewan and have been a member here for about a month now. I thoroughly enjoy the board and have quickly become an addict. You have been so helpful in introducing me to many new things ... WOOT, Roomba, Free Walden weeks etc.!
              Before arriving here I owned 2 SA weeks and 1 points resort. I have since added 2 Walden weeks. On the whole I have been happy with my RCI experience (I know, one of the few), however I appear to have just been bumped out of my long-booked Grand mayan Christmas week, so we'll see how that plays out.....
              Thanks everyone for all your info - on timesharing, and otherwise!

Comment

• Originally posted by krboyd
                Not sure what you mean recind contract. As you can tell I'm new to this forum...

I copied the posts that releated to you. Please disscuss your problem with recinding on the thread below.
                I just hope you are listen to what we say and that you are still in time to cancel.

Link to all further posts regarding member Krboyd.

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...9931#post89931
                Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Hi.

I'm Lisa from the NYC area. I have 3 children ages 5 and under and purchased 238,000 points at the Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate, but no points available for use until 2008.

Comment

• I'm new to time sharing. My husband and I have just bought an every other year Bluegreen week resale. (After reading this board, we wouldn't have done it any other way. ) Since it is a high point week we hope to maximize its use. We have one small son and are waiting for our second. We think that staying in a time share will enable us to travel more comfortably and have some fun as a family. Thank you to everyone, especially BocaBum, for all of the advice posted on Time Share Forums!
                    Thanks to my sister, we own a leg lamp.

Comment

• Welcome to TimeshareForums to another Show Me state timeshare owner.

Comment

• Hi. I recently purchased Worldmark points, and a couple of weeks on ebay that I'm still wondering if I'll be keeping. I hope to make a lifetime of great memories through vacations one week at a time. I was introduced to TS by my wife's parents and immediately became hooked.

Comment

• From SoCal and recently purchased Marriott NCV resale. I have learned lots and look forward to learning lots more from all the great contributors.

Comment

• Hi I am Amy, my husband is Rick. We have one daughter, 11 years old.

We own one week at Marriotts Grand Vista...

Comment

• Welcome

VacationPro, ricki999 & AmyL4408

Welcome to TimeshareForums.

Comment

• Guess I'm out of the fog

How have I missed this site after so many years of TUG membership? I am admittedly a full-blown timeshare fanatic. Tonight, I just completed reading the 300+ posts of introductions on this board and have been reunited with many long-time TUGGERS as well as eager newbys. As an introduction, I am Arline from the Jersey shore. I have been married to my best friend, Lou, for 43 years. When not traveling, we enjoy playing (low-limit) poker in Atlantic City. DH has been retired since 2000, and I have 6 months to go, working as a school social worker in our hometown. We are empty nesters with 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren: 10, 11, 13, 14 and 16. We purchased our 1st timeshare during our initial trip to Hawaii for my 50th birthday. After paying hotel rates at the Hyatt in Waikiki and Maui Marriott in 1995, we were such an easy mark! We purchased Kona Coast II in Lahaina and were flown to the Big Island the next day. We were thrilled, until we found Timesharing Today. Once we learned about "developer prices" and deceitful sales pitches in order to make a deal, we jumped at our second purchase: Ocean Landings. This was an internet opportunity with a 1-year, money back guarantee. We rented a studio in Orlando from a TUG member so we could check it out. We were so pleased with the ocean-front accommodations for $1,500. that we bought 4 more, 3 for our kids and one for my sister, all during a fixed week in early November. Next I joined the South African craze and bought 4 Mount Amanzi units, just to trade with RCI, which I sold around 6 months ago. We did get some fabulous resorts with them, but they were no longer working for us. MF's went up and trade power went down. After SA, I purchased a Pono Kai and Maui Schooner to add to our Hawaii portfolio, so I was no longer at the mercy of II or RCI for Hawaii trades. We could finally book our flights with FF miles far in advance! During the past 6 months, in anticipation of retirement, I bought another Ocean Landings week from the resort, and on eBay I grabbed another Pono Kai week, another Kona Coast week and 3 spring weeks in Las Vegas. Our plan is to take at least three trips a year and stay at our home resorts for multiple weeks, or bring family and friends along with us, reducing trade fees. We could also utilize bonus weeks, which we already have coming to us, as well as last minute Getaways and Bonus Vacations. We have deeds for all of our timeshares, and have never been interested in the flexibility of points, although I know it is an attractive alternative for many. We have been warned that the weeks (trades) will dry up, so now we have enough! Or is it ever enough??? It's a good thing I found another BB site to occupy my leisure time to keep me from checking out more timeshare deals on eBay!
                                AKA "Mimi" from Toms River, NJ on TUG

Check out our vacation photos:
                                http://picasaweb.google.com/arlineandlou

Comment

Working...
                                X