Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, my name is Dave and I am from Indiana.I am also a member of TUG. I own 2 timeshares in Cancun and one in South Florida. I bought my timeshares in locations I like to travel to, I will be in Cancun 5-4 to 5-9-07. Someday I will probably try some exchanging but until then I will be enjoying my time south of the border and Christmas time in Florida.

Glad to be a part of the Forums

Comment

• Welcome aboard Dave.

You have purchased timeshare for precisely the right reason - the unit is in an area you enjoy visiting. If you view the exchange possibilities as a useful extra you won't go far wrong.

Comment

• Hello!!!

My name is Amy. My family and I live in Northern Indiana and currently are experiencing a terrible case of spring fever! We bought a timeshare in Orlando a few years ago thinking our kids would want to go there. Turns out our kids have no interest in Mickey Mouse (or anything else there) whatsoever. We recently bought and EOY in Williamsburg, so we know where we are going next summer. And who knows where we'll buy next. (I have to be careful or DH will take my checkbook away!!)
        [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]AMY!![/COLOR]

[I][COLOR="Black"]aka akbmusic on the "other" timeshare BB[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

• Welcome Amy! Hope you are exchanging your Orlando week to places where your family actually likes to go
          WorldMark Owners - Take back our club! |Email me at ts4ms@kapeesh.com as it is easier for me to respond than Private Messages. | Exchanges:Disney's Old Key West (Orlando), Four Seasons Aviara (Carlsbad, CA), Marriott Timber Lodge (Tahoe), Tahiti Resort & HGVC/Strip (Las Vegas), Wyndham Flagstaff, Star Island Resort (Kissimmee) & Pono Kai (Kauai). Marriott Newport Coast (CA)

Comment

• andy

My name is Andy and I love to travel. Was most recently in Thailand. I used to own timeshares, but there were too many hassles involved with them. I like talking about my travel experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caesar540 View Post
              My name is Andy and I love to travel. Was most recently in Thailand. I used to own timeshares, but there were too many hassles involved with them. I like talking about my travel experiences.
              Hi, Andy. Forgive me, if you aren't into timeshares, why the interest in our site? We love timeshares

Comment

• And we like keeping an eye on people who seem to not like timeshares and have their own profit motives in mind for posting here.

Comment

• New to timesharing

Hi ... My name is Ray and my family and I live in the Capital District of New York. I'm in process of closing on my first timeshare and it is located in Kissimmee. We do enjoy vacationing the in that area. I'm also a member of TUG and I'm here and there to learn as much as I can. I hope to picking your brains soon.

Ray
                  On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

Comment

• David,
                    Your MLM promotion is not welcomed here.
                    ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

• Mike H
                      Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Globalresorts View Post
                        original message deleted.
                        I'd rather spend $298 for a Spam Musubi than buy into your pyramid scheme. Why don't you go elsewhere to rip some people off?

My Rental Site
                        My Resale Site

Comment

• Well David, if you've purchased a Resort Membership with Globalresorts, you've been scammed by a MLM scheme.

If you're now trying to sucker us in to make money off us, then your message is considered SPAM and is not appreciated.

I think you need to find yourself a less educated audience. You're in over your head here.
                          "A man that doesn't spend time with his family, can never be a real man" The Godfather

Comment

• Hi, I'm Jennifer and I found this forum recently. We have owned one week at Horizons in Orlando since 2001, and just purchased a week at Marriott St. Kitts this year. My husband and I are addicted to Orlando since having kids, but are looking forward to getting back to the Caribbean next year. The Caribbean was our addiction pre-kids!

Comment

• Welcome and we look forward to sharing your experiences.
                              Mike H
                              Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by jenbierling View Post
                                Hi, I'm Jennifer and I found this forum recently. We have owned one week at Horizons in Orlando since 2001, and just purchased a week at Marriott St. Kitts this year. My husband and I are addicted to Orlando since having kids, but are looking forward to getting back to the Caribbean next year. The Caribbean was our addiction pre-kids!
                                Ours too even after kid. Welcome.
                                Lawren
                                ------------------------
                                There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                                - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Working...
                                X