Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Josh I am married and from Chandler, AZ. We both love to travel and I am looking into timeshares. It looks like I came to the right place to find out more information.

Comment

• Hi

Hi,

I'm Susan and I own with Festiva Resorts. The vaction ownership I have is at Murrells Inlet at Ellington at Wachesaw (www.festivaresorts.com) it will change from having 2 bedroom week annually to the adventure club with the new points system.

I have used my ownership to go to Disneyworld and stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort (Old Key West Resort) for an exchange fee of 129.00 in II. We just recently got back from our home resort in Murrells Inlet about 15 min from Myrtle Beach, SC.

I really enjoy Festiva and don't have any complaints about them.

Comment

• Intro

Howdy all. Just bought our first timeshare - Vistana Lakes on resale. We know about the Orlando issues from here and TUG but figure to spend many future years at our home resort. looking forward to many interesting discussions.

Comment

• Hello, I just joined the forum. I'm going to go to my first timeshare presentation so I figured I better do some reading before I go and I'm sure glad I did. I know that they're high pressure sales pitches and I've always avoided them in the past. I appreciate everyone's contribution to the forums. I'm sure you all saved me 20K already. I really do want to buy a TS I just want to be smart about it.

Comment

• Ginny & I just bought our first TS, Cottages at Shipyard on Hilton Head after shopping for a year. We bought the unit on eBay like so many others. We're new to timesharing. While we've stayed on Hilton Head many times, its never been in a timeshare.

Comment

• We are Dan & Sandie from Las Vegas, NV

A couple of years ago we had the opportunity to exchange into Grand Pacific Palisades....we enjoyed the resort and the Carlsbad area so much that now we are the owners of multiple weeks....all at Grand Pacific Palisades.

We are fairly new to the timeshare experience and hope to gain a little knowledge from your Timeshare-Forum.

Comment

• Welcome, Dan & Sandie. If you go to the forums list you will find a private forum for Grand Pacific resorts where you can click to join with other owners.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome and the info Tony.

Originally posted by tonyg
                  Welcome, Dan & Sandie. If you go to the forums list you will find a private forum for Grand Pacific resorts where you can click to join with other owners.

Comment

My name is Devin and new to this board. I am a Wyndham/Fairfield points owner for about 3 years. Have travelled to Orlando twice, Myrtle Beach, Vegas, Hilton Head, Atlantic City, Daytona, and the Berkshires using out our timeshare. Belong to several other timeshare boards and wanted to see what this one had to offer.

Devin

Comment

• My name is Dustin. I live in Phoenix with my wife and three kids. We purchased our first timeshare in july 2006. We now have weeks at Scottsdale Camelback , Sedona Springs , and Villas of Sedona. We have traveled to solana beach (sand pebbles), Lake arrowhead chalets, and have plans for mayan palace puerto penasco and havasu dunes (lake havasu, az) this year.

Comment

• Hey all, new to the boards.

My wife and i are brand new to timeshare and just wanted to learn as much as we can before making our first purchase. Great message board!

Comment

• We are Aaron and Laura from Northern California. Up until a couple of weeks ago, we hadn't really even considered a timeshare, but through friends of friends, we acquired a nice little timeshare up at Lake Tahoe, CA. We have three kids (ages 9, 2, and 7 weeks) and we think this will be a great way to travel, rather than cramming us all into tiny hotel rooms. We have been doing a ton of research but there is so much info out there; we want to make sure we get the most out of our purchase!

Comment

• Welcome vandees,

Sounds like a nice family ~~ have three kids also ~~ sadly all grown!! Wish to God we had the knowledge and means to get into it when they were little. But we're havin' so much fun now, (don't know what they missed! ) Many happy vacations to you!!

Sue
                            Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

• Hi, i have just stumbled across this site. We bought a timeshare from a developer ( did not know anything about timeshare let alone the resale market.) rather than get upset we are just enjoying the thought of lots of holidays.

We are parents of three young children youngest being only 1, so lots of family holidays ahead.

With our purchase we got 4 extra weeks a year to use last minute. We bought in May this year 2007, and have already had two last minute holidays - both during school holidays. We have also already confirmed an exchange in Tuscany ( we are from Australia own in USA) and have another week searching, also in europe.

I am looking forward to learning all the ins and outs and getting hints on how to get the most out of our timeshare. We are happy to plan well in advance for our overseas holidays and more than happy to take pot luck and just get away during school holidays with our last minute weeks. working so far!

Comment

• [marquee-right][sign] Welcome to TS4MS! [/sign][/marquee-right]

It looks to me that you have done very well already. I am curious where you bought that you get 4 extra weeks included each year. That is great and enjoy it with your family. You have already lined up an exchange to Tuscany too.

Comment

Working...
                                X