Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trader barb View Post
    I'm born & raised in Queens, BJB
    I live in Middle Village but grew up in Maspeth, Before that I was in Ridgewood as an infant.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Hello

Hello,

Belong to TUG (same handle) and keep reading about this forum so I decided to join. Bought my first timeshare two years ago after reading an article on CNN.com about the points system. If I had to do it over again, I would not buy at this resort again because of the high maintenance fees but I don’t feel to bad because I did buy from a reputable reseller. During the closing process I discovered and joined TUG. As a result I owned two timeshares before I even stayed in one. The second and third were a lot cheaper thanks to TUG. I initially bought the timeshares so that I could travel for longer periods of time when I do retire. I have been very lucky with my exchanges and have been to some very nice resorts in Orlando, Bermuda, Door County, Las Vegas, Nassau, and NYC. Since my new job is mainly working on-line, timesharing is great. I can travel and still get my work done as long as I have a reliable Internet connection. Not the ideal vacation for most but so far it has worked great for me. While I really do like the beach, most of my travel is not to beach destinations since I live across the street from the beach in SE Florida.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the threads.

Birute

Comment

• Welcome, Pranas - from another TUGger
        Marla

Comment

• Welcome Barb, from another Queens guy. Welcome Pranas from another Tugger. Pranas, one question? I'm not aware of any timeshares in Nassau County, NY.
          In Vino Veritas

Comment

• Just joined the site. 1st time owner. Bought at Polo Towers from ebay for $200. Just got back from our first stay. Stay was great. I spoke to the sales manager there who was rather rude. He wanted me to pay$2995 to join THE CLUB which would then cost me $225 per year. I never received a copy of the charter or the rules or which company to use for exchanges. I am rather confused. Can anyone help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carlotta View Post
              Just joined the site. 1st time owner. Bought at Polo Towers from ebay for $200. Just got back from our first stay. Stay was great. I spoke to the sales manager there who was rather rude. He wanted me to pay$2995 to join THE CLUB which would then cost me $225 per year. I never received a copy of the charter or the rules or which company to use for exchanges. I am rather confused. Can anyone help?
              Carotta welcome to Timeshareforums, since this is a welcome introduce sorta a post. If you want your questions answered I would suggest you post it in a forum that you will get help like in this same forum, just start a new thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe L View Post
                Welcome Barb, from another Queens guy. Welcome Pranas from another Tugger. Pranas, one question? I'm not aware of any timeshares in Nassau County, NY.
                Hello Joe,

We exchanged into the Affinia Manhattan with RHC points. Willl be going back for another week this November.

Comment

• Dri

Originally posted by Carlotta View Post
                  Just joined the site. 1st time owner. Bought at Polo Towers from ebay for $200. Just got back from our first stay. Stay was great. I spoke to the sales manager there who was rather rude. He wanted me to pay$2995 to join THE CLUB which would then cost me $225 per year. I never received a copy of the charter or the rules or which company to use for exchanges. I am rather confused. Can anyone help?
                  Please visit/read the DRI forum on TS4Ms linked below.
                  ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

• hi

I am from Queens too. Born in Flushing, moved to Whitestone, Glen Oaks, Woodside and finally Floral park. I love my 7000 Hilton Las vegas timeshare. Hope everybody has a safe and happy memorial day.

Comment

• No welcomes

Hey Big Franggie, how about a biggggg Queens Hello. Stop your mangia ing and say hello.

Comment

• Originally posted by catahoula
                        Hey Big Franggie, how about a biggggg Queens Hello. Stop your mangia ing and say hello.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by catahoula
                            I am from Queens too. Born in Flushing, moved to Whitestone, Glen Oaks, Woodside and finally Floral park. I love my 7000 Hilton Las vegas timeshare. Hope everybody has a safe and happy memorial day.
                            I grew up in Maspeth which was next to Woodside right off 69th st by ps 229 which I even went to School there. How long ago were you in Woodside?

Comment

• hi everyone!!!

I am new to this board my hubby and i just bought a timeshare in Hilton Head. I initially had cold feet about the whole thing after we bought it (felt like i Just made the biggest mistake of my life ). Then i found this website and Tug, so now i have decided to make lemonade out of my lemons and learn how to use it so that me and my family get the most out of it. I am in the Army so i cherish vacations and family time now more than i ever have in the past I hope i dont become a bother with all my questions.

Comment

• We like questions- that's what we are here to answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X