Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I see but I think you would need to give ore specific info for any one to respond to this request....anyway Welcome to the Forum...
    Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

• Yes but i don't know how to request that or where to put it because i put a ad but no answer , but if you can tell me were maybe i can help i can have a costumer that maybe look for a week in grand Mayan for x date so were i put that request.?

Comment

• celperf...I sent you a private message...

Comment

• Welcome to forum. I am also new in this forum. My name is David & I am from USA.

Real Estate Logo Design

Comment

• michael

Hello all, I am Michael from Malaysia.

Comment

• Hi David and Michael..welcome to the forum...enjoy ...it is a great site!

Comment

• new from kentucky

i just needed to be in the company of people who are happy with timeshares.

Comment

• Juliet, welcome. Are you happy? What timeshare(s) do you own? How often do you travel? Are you making best use of your ownership? Look around here, I am sure you will find a lot of good information to make your ownership work even better.
                  Don

Comment

• i bought into BG about a week ago in NMB through a Bass Pro Shop promotion.

Comment

• Hi Juliet, welcome to the forum. I love my timeshares most of the time LOL. We own many like 10....we travel about 12-15 weeks per year and we give, or rent some weeks as well to friends and family.....I have learned so much on this site and met some great folks....hope you enjoy.....only problem is a lot of us have an addiction which you could catch...timeshare addiction LOL.

Comment

• I am very new to timesharing even though I have one since 2005. I just never had the time to devote to spending anytime to discovering the pro's of timesharing. Now, I just want out. I have never used my timeshare. So anyone who is interested in a Las Vegas (Grandview) Resort Timeshare week 30 let me know.

Comment

• hey everyone., new to posting, been reading for about 2 weeks
                          wife and i trying to decide betwee hgvc and wyndham, bought a timeshare at myrtle beach SC through hgvc 2 weeks ago then cancelled when i learned about the world of resale, trying to find my footing in all this timeshare talk but slowly wittling down what we want and like
                          thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by glenbrookchamp
                            hey everyone., new to posting, been reading for about 2 weeks
                            wife and i trying to decide betwee hgvc and wyndham, bought a timeshare at myrtle beach SC through hgvc 2 weeks ago then cancelled when i learned about the world of resale, trying to find my footing in all this timeshare talk but slowly wittling down what we want and like
                            thanks
                            Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on making the decision to buy RESALE. I have been a Wyndham owner for over 10 years. We like it so much we recently added on some more points, free, we just paid $70 in closing costs.

So bargains are out there. Another option is to rent for a year or two to see what is out there.
                            Puppymom in MO

Comment

• Hello,

New to posting here and have owned a timeshare in Williamsburg for about 6 years. We like our resort alot (King's Creek Plantation) and use it about every 2 or 3 years. We bought resale and the fees are very reasonable. Initially traded through II and were happy with the trades. Then started renting our unit and then renting for ourselves. We'll be trying RCI for the first time (joining next month) for the express purpose of trading into DVC.

Really enjoy the strategy about maximizing our timeshare ownership so forums like these are a Godsend!

Comment

• Hi,
                                I'm Bob. My wife and I bought a Bluegreen vacation club membership about 11 years ago and added points again in 2009. Actually looking to maybe take advantage of the market and bump it again. We have 4 grown children and while we do take advantage of the club, we get a lot of pleasure out of giving the points to the kids and grandkids. One son just returned from a rave week in Aruba and my other son and his wife and kids spent a terrific week in Orlando last year.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X