Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Steven and welcome.

I'm a CMV owner and am interested in renting out my weeks. Where do you suggest I advertise them for maximum profit? Thanks and look forward to your BG expertise.

Originally posted by stevenvwood View Post
    I am a Bluegreen owner for the last 20 years or so. We are very pleased with Bluegreen in general although have had some tough times due to the economy. We currently have 458,000 points and have no problem using and renting them every year although would like to downsize. If anyone is looking for a big group of points (maybe 300,000), I can transfer over for a cheap price.

I know there are others with large amounts. We used to be in the top ten for Bluegreen owners and now probably down the list a bit. I have heard someone went over 1,000,000 points.

If anyone has any questions as to how to use points, how to use advantages in Bluegreen, how to rent, etc, please ask. I know better than most if not all of the Bluegreen employees. My owner updates are usually me teaching them - although I do learn about new policies and changes there.

Steve

Comment

• checking in to see if Quarterbore is still kicking

since his other forums have been down for months now
      Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@forums.quarterbore.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
      Apache/1.3.39 Server at Quarterbore's Forums Port 80
      this happened once before in 2010, or 2011, but he got it fixed, I'm hoping he has just been too busy to notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by sha-ul View Post
        since his other forums have been down for months now

this happened once before in 2010, or 2011, but he got it fixed, I'm hoping he has just been too busy to notice.
        I sent him a note that your looking for him
        Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
          I sent him a note that your looking for him
          Thank you very much.

Comment

• We are timeshare owners in Flagstaff, AZ Wyndham since the mid 80's. We are weeks owners and never converted to points. Never had any issue trading till the "changes" happened and now we find ourselves in an interesting position.

Joined here looking for ideas and to educate ourselves.

raycin

Comment

• BigFrank, it has been 2 weeks, and no response

Comment

• My wife and I have been Bluegreen points owners since 2006. We have upgraded twice and now are at 15,000 points annually. Just recently we were informed by a friendly Bluegreen employee, who was on vacation, that we could buy points way cheaper than from BG. I so far have been enlightened beyond belief to the lies that I have been fed for years at all of our owner "updates". I use that term lightly since they don't actually really give us any information betond how much we should spend with them. I am still trying to find out if we can renew travelers plus since we left it expire years ago.

Comment

• I've been reading these boards for a few months. My wife and I are owners of Monarch Grand Vacations and Vacation Internationale

Comment

• What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Comment

• Originally posted by Riley103
                      What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Comment

• New to Timeshare Forums

Hi, I'm new here, have read some info here after I googled and decided to join.
                        We own 6 timeshare units. 2 at Ft. Lauderdale, 4 at Breezy Point resort in MN. We live in Minnesota and have owned timeshares since 1993. I love learning tips of the trade from fellow owners and sharing my experiences as well. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by nursie
                          Hi, I'm new here, have read some info here after I googled and decided to join.
                          We own 6 timeshare units. 2 at Ft. Lauderdale, 4 at Breezy Point resort in MN. We live in Minnesota and have owned timeshares since 1993. I love learning tips of the trade from fellow owners and sharing my experiences as well. Thanks!
                          Hello. Great to have you here.

Comment

• For KEN QUARTERBORE

Hi and sorry for this type of post, but, me and others collectors friends, were on an other forum of Ken QUARTERBORE, and since many month, it seemed that our Quarterbore Forum is "OUT".
                            I posted some message to Ken on AR15 forum, but any news.
                            So, my question is, someone of you in Timeshare Forum, have information about our friend Ken ?

Thank you for help, and sorry, for this type of message, but, i've no idea where search.

MISTERMOON.

Comment

• Originally posted by MISTERMOON
                              Hi and sorry for this type of post, but, me and others collectors friends, were on an other forum of Ken QUARTERBORE, and since many month, it seemed that our Quarterbore Forum is "OUT".
                              I posted some message to Ken on AR15 forum, but any news.
                              So, my question is, someone of you in Timeshare Forum, have information about our friend Ken ?

Thank you for help, and sorry, for this type of message, but, i've no idea where search.

MISTERMOON.

I sent you a PM
                              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

• Originally posted by bigfrank
                                I sent you a PM
                                Thanx BigFrank.

Comment

Working...
                                X