Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leaving for the suites at hershey on Friday...Any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaving for the suites at hershey on Friday...Any tips?

So, i always feel like a kid before (Enter Generic Holiday here) before every trip...I get all giddy and excited....It'll just be me and my 6yr old daughter, since the people we were going to go with pulled out....we're only going to be there for 3 days, so i need to try to condense the best of that area in as little time as possible, i bought the combo Hershey Park/Dutch wonderland tickets, but i'm not sure how thats going to work with questionable weather

So, any tips before i go?

Suggestions on Building/Floor to request at the suites at Hershey?
    Restaurants you've loved?
    Restaurants that aren't worth a visit?
    Roads to avoid?
    What to do in the rain in this area?
    Hidden treasures we HAVE to visit?
    Tourist traps that absolutely have to be avoided?
    Tips on Saving money?
    Tips on where to spend More money?

Enjoy your trip!

Zoo America may be fun for your DD...I think they have some indoor stuff to keep you busy, if it's raining.

ZooAmerica - North American Wildlife Park
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Indian Echo Caverns is nearby - fun, easy cave walk, and a good indoor activity if needed.
      It's 52 degrees in there so make sure you bring jackets.

Check out the Hershey World Chocolate Ride - I remember it was cute,and free, kids enjoyed it , and we all got a free piece of chocolate at the end (which made them want to do it again

Comment

Forecast is for mid-80s.

You could always go ride the Coal Cracker and it won't matter if it's raining.

A hydroflume boat ride that gives guests a wet ride full of splashes through water canals, ending with one big plunge. Height requirement is 36 inches.

Strongly suggest flipflops or other type of footwear that requires no socks and dries quickly. Quick dry clothing or bathing suit.

They also have an entire waterpark set-up which I have not been to but has lazy river, etc.
        Lawren
        ------------------------
        There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
        - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Hershey

Red Robin
          621 Park Ave
          Hershey, PA 17033

Family Restaurant Hershey Pennsylvania | Burger Restaurant Dauphin County | Red Robin

Comment

I've heard the restaurant 'good n plenty' is good...Would anyone here recommend it?

Comment

Originally posted by Marti View Post
              Wow, i thought Red Robin was a fast food place?

This sounds like a great backup plan for a rainy day
              Red Robin PA Movie Madness Deal | Dinner and a Movie | Red Robin

Comment

Red Robin is a mid-level chain--like TGI Fridays or Chili's. Table service, kid friendly.

Good n Plenty is fine, but it's at least 45 minutes away from Hershey.

Comment

Red Robin has the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten in my life!!! shaggy

Comment

There's a Fuddruckers on rte 30 which is very close to Dutch Wonderland.
                    I'm thinking burgers should appeal to your daughter.
                    Some nice big smorgasbord restaurants down that way too (like Good n Plenty) - a bit of a ride from Hershey though.

Comment

The Red Robin is right across the street from the Suites at Hershey, I think. The burgers are good and they have a children's menu.

Comment

LOVED RED ROBIN!

We had a great time...Went to Red Robin, Shady Maple Breakfast, Dutch Wonderland, Chocolate World, Hershey Park....and with all of that, my daughters favorite thing.....The Suites at Hersheys Pool

Comment

Working...
                        X