No announcement yet.

2012 Hurricane Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm, flying into Florida could be a problem tomorrow, but so far, we can't get any accurate info on flying in or out tomorrow. .......I would also check when/if the storm will hit NJ. EWR could possibly have issues on Tuesday. Good luck!

Originally posted by suskey View Post
    I am in Palm Springs scheduled to fly tomorrow to PBI and then home to EWR on Tuesday. United has not announced any reaccomodations for flights out of Florida. I am tempted to use points and just fly home to EWR tomorrow..but that would mean I won't have enough miles for Elite status in 2013. I have to be back to work Wednesday..

Any advice??

Susan
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Wow! It's really big.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Good Luck to those traveling this weekend....

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

They are calling this the "Cone of Uncertainty" on the NY Metro News Stations
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

I just heard the Jets game maybe canceled. Of coarse I was going and sitting down in Sec 116
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
              I just heard the Jets game maybe canceled. Of coarse I was going and sitting down in Sec 116
              What timing. Hope it all works out.

Comment

http://gis.nyc.gov/oem/he/index.html

New York City Hurricane Evacuation Map
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

Very worried about my family and friends up North. Please stay safe.
                  Pat H

Comment

Today is sunny and breezy. You'd never know a hurricane was passing by.

Comment

I may head home tomorrow-Cape Cod isn't great in the rain. Finally just got a decent internet connection.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        I have friends flying to Atlantis from NYC on Saturday. Not looking good for them
                        I had a coworker arrive there on the 20th and are there until Nov 2. I got an email today to say they had been locked down for 2 days with huge winds but the eye of the storm just missed them!

Comment

Originally posted by djyamyam View Post
                          I had a coworker arrive there on the 20th and are there until Nov 2. I got an email today to say they had been locked down for 2 days with huge winds but the eye of the storm just missed them!
                          My friend emailed - the flight on JetBlue from FL did not go Thursday and Friday but he was on it today, but of course is worried about his home up here.
                          Did they lose power?
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

I hope for everyone concerned that it will not be such a bad storm afterall. Do you have enough food and water stored for six days? Stay safe.

Comment

As of right now the Jets mud game is on but they may still cancel the mud game to start evacuating early.
                              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by iconnections View Post
                                I hope for everyone concerned that it will not be such a bad storm afterall. Do you have enough food and water stored for six days? Stay safe.
                                Well the cats are set for a week....
                                Lawren
                                ------------------------
                                There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                                - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Working...
                                X