Airline restrooms to get smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline restrooms to get smaller

Believe it or not, the rest rooms on airplanes are likely to get even smaller than they are now:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2013/0...-even-smaller/

If this were an April 1 story, it would get a chuckle, but it isn't.

And not surprisingly, Delta will be the first North American airline rolling these out. I suspect RyanAir may be one of the first to do so in Europe, but no news yet there.

Wait for the announcement that they will start charging more for those that eat Mexican food before flights.

sent from the bathroom using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dori

Comment

Now we may have to diet to join the mile high club.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridewithme38 View Post
          Wait for the announcement that they will start charging more for those that eat Mexican food before flights.

I hope that was not an airplane bathroom you posted from!

Comment

Soon the airlines will decide to provide combo barf/poop bags for 'in-seat' use.

Comment

RyanAir has already said they are considering pay toilets on their aircraft. I think the problem they encountered was that there are a number of different currencies in the areas in which they fly, and passengers might not have the right currency in their pocket. That would not be a problem for a US airline on domestic flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian View Post
                RyanAir has already said they are considering pay toilets on their aircraft. I think the problem they encountered was that there are a number of different currencies in the areas in which they fly, and passengers might not have the right currency in their pocket. That would not be a problem for a US airline on domestic flights.
                Don't use coins. Use credit cards.

Comment

ya know.....I hate port-a-potties......but not as much as airline bathrooms. At least there is room to move in them without touching things!

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian View Post
                    I hope that was not an airplane bathroom you posted from!
                    I'm almost 6'4", almost 230lbs, with bad knees. I don't fly. They don't make the seats wide enough or the leg room deep enough for people just above average like me.

Comment

Working...
                    X