Anyone staying at sbp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone staying at sbp?

Its only Tuesday and we already ran out of things to do. Plus, I'd love to meet any ts4ms members.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

What is sbp ?

Comment

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

Pretty sure I'm not there, wherever it is.

Comment

Sheraton Broadway plantation in myrtle beach :rollseyes

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

How in the heck can you run out of things to do at Myrtle Beach!!!. Go to Pawley's Island and stop on the way back at Murrells Inlet to eat at one of the many restaurants. Go to Broadway on Beach. If you have your little girl with you take her to the Carolina Opry or One at Broadway at the Beach. Go the other way to North Myrtle Beach and hit all the shag clubs. Go lay on the beach and work on your tan. shaggy

Comment

Walking the beach, lying in the warm sand, floating in the waves ... I wouldn't need anything else "to do".

Comment

You can take a day trip to Savannah or Charleston or you can take a trip to the QVC outlet store..

Comment

Head up to Wilmington NC and tour the USS North Carolina, then keep going and do the Fort Fisher Aquarium. We liked Cape Fear Seafood, which is about halfway between the two.

Comment

You can't possibly have run out of mini-golf and pancake places. Walk along the boardwalk. Go on the ferris wheel ~ 14th Street. The aquarium. Go to a couple of shows. Watch the fireworks. Do you have your daughter with you?
                  Lawren
                  ------------------------
                  There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                  - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Medieval Times dinner & show is fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X