No announcement yet.

Vegas, girls trip here I go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bezerk, we are going to be in Vegas at the same time. Just confirmed Holiday Inn Desert Club today.

Comment

funtime2, oh cool, maybe we will meet...
      Goodness already so many plans in only a week...a tad overwhelmed.

Question ??? We will get water, soda, maybe a bottle of some alcohol, juice, eggs, maybe some ham , stuff like that nothing major for groceries as will eat out..for dinner every night..so my ?? where is easiest best place to get these things as above? A close by store? Hawaiian Market place where? Staying at Polo Towers Villas. Also do I need to bring shampoo, and stuff like that?

Remember most of my time spent in Mexico country of so some suggestions for not so pricey eats but good..Outback on my list...want a prime rib and cold water lobster..LOL.
      Also shopping not touristy but clothes, jeans, who knows what else, bargain deals, etc..ideas.

Have a reservation for Startosphere "Top of the World" expensive..but figure something to do and see...so will be treat night..

Celine, Terry Fator, Cirque "o" and Light Bus Tour...also will go to Freemont street for my friend to do Slotzilla if open.

Thinking Fashion Mall day and dinner there somewhere...and Ceasars Palace Forum Shops..

Open to any and all suggestions..ideas etc..thanks all.
      Timeshare Addict - Mexico Travel Abounds - Happy Vacations!!

Comment

Girls' night out in Vegas. Do people still do it? The last time I was on a night like this was 15 years ago when my friend was getting married. The funny thing is that she's getting married again, and I thought, why not go to Vegas again?

Comment

I was hunting for some info and saw this post. I gotta say, I’ve been gambling mostly online for the last 5-7 years and definitely miss those nights out in Vegas. Your story sounds like a blast—especially seeing Celine Dion and checking out Fremont Street at night. Even though I don't gamble much in person anymore, I still enjoy playing slots online. If you ever get curious about trying some online games, you could check out https://themulligans.org. It's been a fun way to still get that Vegas vibe without leaving home.

Comment

Working...
          X