Anyone check-out Google Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone check-out Google Flights

Just out of curiosity has anyone checked this out, and if so how long has it been there?

I happened across it when using Google Maps and it gave me this option to see results on Google Flights. Very sophisticated although I would expect nothing less. It automatically picked up where I was from, and then gave me an automatic tip that I would save $173 if I flew out of London. I then was able to pick from a list of about 20 other airports were it showed me the least expensive trips for the dates I was looking at.

There was another cool feature if you click on the little graph that says lowest fares, were you can see the lowest fares across an entire period going out as far as almost a year. Trey cool if you ask me.

I've been a big fan of Yapta for awhile, but this shows a LOT more information and details and I think will become my default guide to getting lower airfares.

I discovered ita software a couple of years ago when it was announced that Google was allowed to buy the travel firm. I think the software is brilliant and I'm really pleased that Google has made it even more user friendly.

They have some videos on how to use the software -

Introduction to Flight Search
    Flight Search: Finding Low Prices
    Flight Search: Exploring Travel Options

http://www.itasoftware.com/solutions...ghtsearch.html

Comment

Thanks for the tip. It is great for seeing multiple prices on the calendar. Certainly helps if your dates are flexible.

Comment

Nice, I like it.
        Mike H
        Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

Working...
        X