Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you keep going back to year after year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every year we end up in Pompano Beach, FL (or something close to it), Massanutten and either Williamsburg or VA Beach... rarely for a whole week. Also Myrtle Beach and/or Outer Banks for a week (summer weeks that we don't exchange). For the past 3 years we've done long weekends in New Orleans... usually one of the event weekends.

Outside of that, at least once a year we try to visit somewhere new, or at least something we haven't done in years.

Lots of places on my bucket list! I pray for a long healthy life to get thru them.
    Juanita

Comment

Originally posted by FreeIn2010 View Post
      Every year we end up in Pompano Beach, FL (or something close to it), Massanutten and either Williamsburg or VA Beach... rarely for a whole week. Also Myrtle Beach and/or Outer Banks for a week (summer weeks that we don't exchange). For the past 3 years we've done long weekends in New Orleans... usually one of the event weekends.

Outside of that, at least once a year we try to visit somewhere new, or at least something we haven't done in years.

Lots of places on my bucket list! I pray for a long healthy life to get thru them.
      I go to Pompano a lot too. I like Royal Vista but also sometimes stay at Sea Gardens.

And I too pray for a long healthy life cause my bucket list is HUGE and gets bigger the more I hang around with you guys.

Comment

Bass Lake, Ca and Hawaii. Any island, but we prefer Kauai. We enjoy plenty of new places-but if either of these are mentioned during planning, they trump all others for our family.

Comment

Originally posted by Icc5 View Post
          We don't go every year but in the past 25 years we have gone back to the following most of all:
          Lawerence Welk,Escondido about 12 times because I always can relax there.
          Eagle Crest in Oregon about 15 times because it works well for family get togethers.
          Bass Lake outside of Yosimite about 10 times because of easy drive from home and our kids can make it there for a few days at a time.
          Angeles Camp about 12 times usually for a home base to then drive a short trip for skiing.
          You own Worldmark..I can tell. Bass Lake is why I sought out WM. We were already staying in rental homes there and it made total sense to us to own WM. Great West Coast timeshare!

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
            We all have our favorite vacation spots.
            What is yours?

I have a few, Disney World, the Florida beaches in SW Florida and Hollywood beach.
            I also like cruising and living in a port city makes it easy to go to the Caribbean and Mexico.
            I love Branson ... keep returning and never tire of it
            Judy

Comment

we try to book each vacations in Florida every year. We try to hit different spots so we see more of the state. We have found anything north of us can be cold as early as November! We froze on Siesta Key in early December and ended up returning home, so we try to book between early April and early November unless it is far SW or southern Florida.

Comment

Yes, Worldmark is something we bought after trading into Eagle Crest several times. We thought that since we trade here so often we should check out buying. Now, next to Lawrence Welk,Escondido Worldmark units get used over and over by us.
                I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Comment

I love the Puerto Vallarta area and usually stay at the Grand Mayan. However, while I love the resort, I hate the feeling of being a "prisoner". They make it very difficult for you to leave the resort. If I could only find another resort that has units near as nice to GM, I'd go there. Any suggestions? I also like the Cribbean. Really enjoyed St. Maarten last month and I do like Aruba.
                  Pat H

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                    What fixed week did you end up with?
                    Thru Bluegreen Points, I have deeded weeks 1,2,3 1BR Thursday checkin. Works out great.
                    I own fixed week 27 (4th of July) in a 1 bedroom deluxe oceanfront. I bought it because it was essentially free; the seller obviously did not know it was an OF Deluxe unit.

For now, I will probably rent it. Once the kids are bigger, my husband and I will probably use it ourselves.

I'd love to have some Bluegreen points deeded at La Cabana somewhere between weeks 1 and 8. Let me know if you see anything

Comment

Working...
                    X