I'm heading to
    Marco Island,
    The Berkshires,
    Boston,
    Hollywood beach,
    Lauderdale by the Sea Beach,
    Hollywood beach for round 2
    and then finishing off at Miami Beach. :turtle dance:

I might squeeze in a second trip to Marco if I can depending on availability.

So what about you?
    Where are you heading?

No trips this summer, but doing an extended trip to Maui and Kauai in the fall.

Comment

Ocean City, MD, then Williamsburg, VA. And ending up in the Poconos at the end of the summer.

Comment

End of Jun/early Jul: Cayman
        Early Aug: USVI St John
        Labor Day Week: Kauai

Comment

We will be going to Oregon, followed by a trip to Oregon and then finally capping off the end of summer with a trip to...Oregon.

2nd trip is timeshare stay at Depoe Bay...very excited about that one. This year is all about the kiddo and getting her settled in at school in...you guessed it. Oregon.

Comment

Doing a weekend in Florida next week, and then nothing planned. I live on Cape Cod, so why go anywhere in the summer when I am surrounded by beaches?

Joy
            “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

We are off to Holland for a week in June, to stay with friends who are there for a month.

At the end of July, we are headed north of Toronto to Cranberry Resort, in Collingwood. It is only about an hour and a half from our home, but we used a TS week to book it so we can take our 4 and 6 year old grandchildren for a little holiday.

In September, we have a TS week booked at The Grandview, in Las Vegas. We had some free flights to use up from Southwest, so we thought it would be nice to go back to one of our favourite timeshares. We have been to the Grandview at least 4 times.

Our son, daughter-in-law and grandbaby (just turned 2), are moving from Seoul, South Korea, to Vietnam, during the summer. He has been hired to teach in the American International School in Ho Chi Minh city. If they are not coming home to Canada for Christmas, then we will go to visit them in October sometime.

Dori

Comment

Missouri, doesn't that sound exciting? I'm going to visit my mom and sister.

We live in an area that is absolutely gorgeous, and the best weather during the summer, so that is not the time to leave.
                Luanne

Comment

Maine at the end of June and again in September. Maybe another if the right one shows up.

Comment

San Diego and San francisco. Couldn't get exchanges, so we are using our HIVC points to stay in hotels. It's ok because I plan to spend very little time in the rooms.
                    Jacki

Comment

We just came back from Bass Lake then did San Diego. Now we go to Minn. and Wi. After that it will be Idaho and then Glacier Park.
                      I live to vacation and vacation to live.

Comment

Enjoying time at some of the many Minnesota lakes, then Denver and Breckenridge to see the relatives during Labor Day week.
                        Jeanne

Comment

All the plans sound wonderful even your multiple trips to Oregon stressy.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

And Luanne I actually thought Missouri was nice.
                            At least branson was nice. Even liked st. Louis.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by StressCadet View Post
                              We will be going to Oregon, followed by a trip to Oregon and then finally capping off the end of summer with a trip to...Oregon.

2nd trip is timeshare stay at Depoe Bay...very excited about that one. This year is all about the kiddo and getting her settled in at school in...you guessed it. Oregon.

You will love Depot Bay!

Comment

Working...
                              X