No announcement yet.

favorite travel spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern California, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Colorado, Oregon coast

Comment

USVI, Hawaii...

Comment

Hello everyone .....

i am like to visit London. it is my favorite place.
        A Brief History of London. ... It was the Romans who were responsible for the city we know today as London. They invaded Britain in AD43, and soon afterwards founded the city of Londinium. It is thought that the original city was small - about the size of Hyde Park!
        jackio
        Gold Contributor
        Last edited by jackio; 05-25-2017, 06:05 AM. Reason: Commercial link removed

Comment

Originally posted by admissioninfo12 View Post
          Hello everyone .....

i am like to visit London. it is my favorite place.
          A Brief History of London. ... It was the Romans who were responsible for the city we know today as London. They invaded Britain in AD43, and soon afterwards founded the city of Londinium. It is thought that the original city was small - about the size of Hyde Park!
          Wow! Thanks!

I grew up in Des Moinesinium, and like going back there, but haven't for awhile. I believe the Romans founded it, too, because there are so many Italian restaurants, mob families, etc.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

JLB likes Branson best!!
            M. Henley

Comment

Originally posted by M. Henley View Post
              JLB likes Branson best!!
              Yeah, we go there once a year.

We also go to SW Florida once a year.
              RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I would go back to Yellowstone and Glacier Nat'l Pk in a heartbeat. I love Sanibel or anyplace that has an ocean. The Caribbean and any island settles me down !! I also love the Sedona area and outwits. shaggy

Comment

Shimla in Himachal Pradesh, India

Land at New Delhi airport, hire a cab from Delhi, & plan a tour of Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Sam sand dunes and Udaipur. Then come back to Delhi, and with that same cab, planned a 4 days tour of Shimla, which is the closest hill station from New Delhi. You can get a flight till Chandigarh, from Delhi to Shimla by road is amazing.

At Shimla, one must visit The Ridge, Mall Road, Christ Church, Jakhoo & Kali Bari Temple, Lakkar Bazar, Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex, Army Heritage Museum, at Annandale. And apart from these you can visit Green Valley, Kufri, Chail and Tara Devi Temple which are 10-50 km from Shimla.
                  Attached Files
                  tonyg
                  Goomba & Super Moderator
                  Last edited by tonyg; 01-22-2018, 08:13 AM. Reason: post edited to remove commercial links

Comment

And to add more details, as per a travel agency. You should also plan to visit the famous site of Taj Mahal in Agra, India. We do have a package for this and if you are a blogger or vloggers, we can make complimentary arrangements. Check our our Taj Mahal tour from Delhi package at commercial link removed
                    tonyg
                    Goomba & Super Moderator
                    Last edited by tonyg; 11-12-2018, 06:55 AM. Reason: commerciaL LINK

Comment

Working...
                    X