Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nautical watch beach resort bellaire beach fl

Horrible place
    so disappointed. A long drive here and we have checked into the worst set up I have ever seen. a shabby 50's decor, low ceilings , uneven flooring, lights that pull by strings, a smelly room,
    we are too tired to turn around and drive home.
    Exchanged through DAE and they are closed until Monday, so we have no alternatives.
    There were so many good options offered for rentals and for next week with RCI, and we had booked this.
    I would igive this a one on a scale of one to ten. The office said some people check in, and immediately return the key and leave. Doesn't DAE check the places out at all.

Suggest you call RCI and see if you can get a last call for check in tomorrow to get out of the dump. And then make DAE refund your exchange fee and return your week.

Sorry.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

RCI had a week I would have taken starting Saturay, but I didn't book it because I had this and couldn't do two in a row

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
        Horrible place
        so disappointed. A long drive here and we have checked into the worst set up I have ever seen. a shabby 50's decor, low ceilings , uneven flooring, lights that pull by strings, a smelly room,
        we are too tired to turn around and drive home.
        Exchanged through DAE and they are closed until Monday, so we have no alternatives.
        There were so many good options offered for rentals and for next week with RCI, and we had booked this.
        I would igive this a one on a scale of one to ten. The office said some people check in, and immediately return the key and leave. Doesn't DAE check the places out at all.
        DAE has been our best exchange company over RCI/II. You might check some of the other properties associated with DAE in the St. Pete Beach/Clearwater area. We had an exchange with one set up last year via DAE then were notified about a week in advance that DAE needed to re-accommodate us. Apparently a managment company that rents/controls many privately owned condos and timeshares has offices in several properties. I would not be surprised if Nautical Watch Beach Resort is associated with them. Even if they are not, if you called the resort I stayed at in St. Pete Beach tomorrow (Sunday) they might let you move in immediately then call DAE on Monday morning. DAE would probably re-accommodate you. How far of a drive is it for you to go home tonight?
        My Website Link Oked by BF

Comment

Unable to edit the reply above.
          Below is the reply from the other site you posted on.

If I understand correctly DAE has a contract with:

Liberte Management Group of Pineallis Islands Inc.
          http://capriceresortflorida.com lists six resorts
          We booked Caprice Resort because it was close to an event we were attending
          DAE called a week before check to state Caprice needed to re-accommodate us at Vistas on the Gulf half a mile further down Gulf Blvd.
          Management was terrific.
          Accommodations were great.
          Perhaps you can drive to the other five properties listed, speak to their managers and request complimentary accommodations until they can help you call DAE Monday morning Arizona time.

Best wishes.
          My Website Link Oked by BF

Comment

I will try to reach the number at their website after they open. the function to leave a message does not work.

Comment

no that resort has nothing to do wih any other resort desite the webpage, and their office doesn't open til Monday.

Comment

We are back home, tired out, and disgusted.

Comment

Driven by resort lots of times, but don't know anything about it. Hope you get a good resolution to this.

Nancy

Comment

Oh wow. Sounds horrible.
                    Did you check trip advisor reviews before you booked it?
                    I always check there before booking anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the really bad review came after we booked it. the good review was what was there, and the writer had to be in lala land.the office person told my husband they have had people leave after they saw the room, she probably wouldn't repeat that.

Comment

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...h_Florida.html this is what pops up when you google the resort

Comment

DAE came through. we are getting a refund, getting our week reinstated, and getting an extension on it to.

Comment

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...h_Florida.html this is what pops up when you google the resort
                            One terrible review and one great review makes me suspicious of someone at the resort possibly doing the great review.

Comment

DAE came through. we are getting a refund, getting our week reinstated, and getting an extension on it to.
                              Glad to hear DAE did right by you.

Comment

Working...
                              X