Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone in this forum have any suggestions for any affordable hotels in Hawai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone in this forum have any suggestions for any affordable hotels in Hawai?

My boyfriend is going away for a while for their business trip and he said he will be spending time on Hawai. One thing he said it is beautiful there and he would love to rent out his own place. Does anyone in this forum have any suggestions for any affordable hotels in Hawai? Your help and ideas are very much appreciated. Thanks!

It would help if we knew which island and what area you're looking for.
    Luanne

Comment

If you go to Redweek.com or myresortnetwork.com and go to the timeshares for rent tab, you can then find the Hawaiian Island you want to go to. Click on that and it will list the resorts. You then click on each resort until you see a resort that has availability at the time you want to go, and the price that the Renter is seeking. 95% of listings are for 7 days or more rental.

Comment

Just checked out the thread about travel timeshare deals and wanted to share my thoughts. Los Altos Resort sounds pretty cool! I've never been, but from what I've heard, it seems like a sweet spot for a getaway. The idea of having a timeshare there sounds tempting – imagine having a regular spot to kick back and relax whenever you need a break. I'm all about finding those hidden gems for vacation spots, and this seems like it could be one of them. Anyone been there or have insights to share? Always down to hear more about people's experiences with places like this!
        Saitama
        Last edited by Saitama; 06-24-2024, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I've been considering timeshare deals lately too, and having a regular vacation spot sounds awesome. I haven't been to Los Altos Resort, but I've heard good things.

Comment

Hey! For affordable spots, I'd recommend checking out Airbnb or Vrbo; I've found some great deals there in the past. Also, Aqua Hotels and Resorts have some budget-friendly options that are still pretty nice. When I was there, I stayed at an Aqua hotel and it was a good balance between cost and comfort. Booking early really helps to get the best rates. Hope he has an amazing time in Hawaii!

Comment

I just saw your post, and I can't help wondering if you’ve considered any options for a comfortable stay. While you’re looking for affordable hotels in Hawaii, exploring options like vacation packages could be worth it. Sometimes, booking business class flights can come with additional perks or access to special deals on accommodations. If you’re interested, you might want to check out https://travelbusinessclass.com/ for some ideas.
              Saitama
              Last edited by Saitama; 08-01-2024, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X