King's Creek - One Day Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Creek - One Day Sale!!!

4 days/3 nights in a cottage at King's Creek Plantation in Williamsburg for $179 total. Must buy it today, but have 12 months to use.

http://williamsburg5star.net/?gclid=...FSHZQgodVlsAZQ

Apparently, the sale was extended. It now says 14 hours to go ...

Comment

But how do you specify what size unit you will get?

I'm not getting it, bc I'm already going to Williamsburg this summer...but I own at King's Creek and this promo didn't go to owners, I don't think. Did you get it via email?

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post

I'm not getting it, bc I'm already going to Williamsburg this summer...but I own at King's Creek and this promo didn't go to owners, I don't think. Did you get it via email?
        I'm betting that the price quoted is for the smallest cottage - 1 bedroom.

Comment

That's what I figured, but do you have to enter your name and address to find out?

Comment

I was just googling around since I am going there in May and came across this offer. I assume it is for the one bedroom. It really should be more specific. It should also specify if there are blackout dates. You could try this number that was in the ad: 1-888-481-9660.

If I lived nearby, I would be booking this.

Originally posted by wackymother View Post

Comment

Be sure to read the fine print (terms and conditions at the bottom left)... Sales presentation required.
              Juanita

Comment

Well no wonder the "one day sale" is in its third day. Sorry.

Originally posted by FreeIn2010 View Post
                Be sure to read the fine print (terms and conditions at the bottom left)... Sales presentation required.

Comment

I'm betting that the price quoted is for the smallest cottage -

removed spam link BF
                  bigfrank
                  Administrator
                  Last edited by bigfrank; 03-30-2013, 03:28 AM. Reason: SPAM

Comment

Working...
                  X