Half Price Business Class Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Price Business Class Seats

Want to travel in style but on a shoestring budget? Share a business class flat bed with your travel buddy and split the cost!

http://www.studentflights.com.au/pro...tent=exclusive

Now how does this pass the FAA standards? They must not be flying to the USA.
    I guess the US standards must be stricter cause only one person can be in a seat at a time other than an infant.

Comment

I smell April Fool's afoot.

Comment

But you know...this got me thinking that for a long trip, you could buy one business-class seat and one economy seat, and you and your friend could take turns using the business-class seat. Would the airlines let you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
          But you know...this got me thinking that for a long trip, you could buy one business-class seat and one economy seat, and you and your friend could take turns using the business-class seat. Would the airlines let you do that?
          No.

Comment

I have seen people do that, but am guessing that if they want to be sticklers they could stop you. Too many free drinks, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
              I smell April Fool's afoot.
              April fool indeed. I clicked on the link.
              Syd

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
                You're probably not supposed to do this but I've been next to people doing this.
                It gets annoying when they keep switching off.

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
                  You're probably not supposed to do this but I've been next to people doing this.
                  It gets annoying when they keep switching off.
                  I am going to Australia and got business class for DH going and for both of us coming back (different days!)

I told him I am in Business Class NY to LAX and then he gets the seat LAX-Brisbane-SYD.
                  I am flying direct LAX-SYD….

Looking forward to it!
                  But I am not sharing my seat
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

lol. Psych indeed !!!!

Comment

I thought the Richard Branson climate setting called "Chicago Polar Vortex" would go rather nicely with the "all new top-to-tail business class seat category". What a great way to deal with those smelly feet in your face.

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...ontrol-By-Nest

Hope you are having fun on April Fools and staying safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X