Mill Creek Lodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mill Creek Lodge

Does anyone know anything about the Mill Creek Lodge at Wilderness Club at Blue Cedar? We just bought 2741B and 2748B. Are these the studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom? Does anyone have a layout of the lodge itself? I know the location of the lodge, but no layout of the lodge.

Ramsay77581

I can't recall which unit type B is. I know that the C units include both the A and B part to make a 2BR lockoff. You can compare the weeks on the points table to determine if these are studios or 1BRs. The unit numbers place these on opposite ends of the fourth floor of Mill Creek. If they are 1BRs, these would be special units. They would have more windows and space in both the bedroom and bathroom.

Mark

Comment

If you give week number and the number of points you have we can help you figure it out.

Comment

We bought weeks 6 and 50. This evidently is equal to 15,000 points. So is this a studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedrrom at the lodge. It is units 2641B and and 2748B

Ramsay77581

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsay77581 View Post
          We bought weeks 6 and 50. This evidently is equal to 15,000 points. So is this a studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom at the lodge. It is units 2641B and and 2748B

Ramsay77581
          Ramsay,

I went to the sticky above to get the points table

http://bluegreenonline.com/points.pdf

Big Cedar is on Page 14 and nothing adds up to 15,000 annual points for two weeks in the same type of unit ("B" unit) with one being week 6 and the other being week 50.

A 1 bedroom lodge white week 6 is 4,000 points and a 2 bedroom lodge red week 50 is 11,000 points which adds up to 15,000 points. But they both would not be "B" units.

Paradise Point on Page 13 has a 1 bedroom deluxe white week 6 for 6,000 points and a 1 bedroom deluxe red week 50 for 9,000 points which adds up to 15,000 points. But that should not be the right resort.

It appears to me that the raw information is not consistent. Ramsay, have you triple checked the information and made zero assumptions?

Charles

Comment

B is a studio

B is the notation for a studio unit. Week 6 in a studio at BCWC is 2000 points, and week 50 is 3000 points. If you have 15,000 points all at BCWC, you have 10,000 from another week(s).

Mark

Comment

Working...
            X