Selling Bluegreen timeshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Bluegreen timeshare

Two years ago we bought our Bluegreen timeshare but just havent been able to use it due to recently having a new baby and keeping up with a demanding job. We have the timeshare paid off. All that we pay currently are the maintence fees/dues. We are just looking to sell this, we are just not sure how to become of doing this. I have heard that alot of the "resale" websites are not a very good idea. We are just looking for some advice on how to become of selling this timeshare. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you

Also; We get 6,000 every other year. The maintenace fees/club dues total are $589.00 a year. The deed is with Cibola Vista Resort and Spa in Arizaona. There is a name transfer fee of $250.00. We are honestly willing to give this to somebody who has the time to use it if they pay the name transfer fee and the maintenace fee/club dues which are due Aug 31.

Try BocaBum (Jim) with this. He is very trustworthy. I have dealt with him twice. He is one of the moderators of the board. Just send him a private message. If you need more help, send me a private message for more info. I am a BG owner.

Comment

Working...
    X