Bluegreen Trust Fund E Sale Types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegreen Trust Fund E Sale Types

Does any one have any experience with combining points that are trust fund E but have different sale types? My maintenance fees are due in November and I am looking at another points package that is due in a different month. Will I still be charged only 1 $320 base fee? How does this work? Any problems?

I just did this, and we are only paying the 320 once. It looks like they combined the billing to the Nov date. (My original points were due in Nov, and my new points in Sept)

Comment

That's good. Thank you

Comment

the billing of mf depends on the sales type if both packages are Y then the mf will be due by Nov 15 even if the points land in your account on different months.

If the sales type is A then that will appear at the aniversary date not 100% sure if both packages are A if you will get the mf combined into 1 payment, if you do get 2 mf bills please make sure that you do only pay 1 base fee of $320, since no matter how many accounts you have in Trust Fund E you only pay 1 base fee of $320

Comment

Are you a status member with originally qualifying points and did that potentially make a difference or were they all resale. I am looking at some points that are Trust Fund E / Sales Type A. All the points I have now are Trust Fund E / Sales Type Y. When completing the closing I am wondering if I should ask them to keep this as a separate account as I do not want it screwed or am I safe combining them.

Originally posted by VA_Traveller View Post
          I just did this, and we are only paying the 320 once. It looks like they combined the billing to the Nov date. (My original points were due in Nov, and my new points in Sept)
          gandalf252002
          Last edited by gandalf252002; 01-07-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
            Are you a status member with originally qualifying points and did that potentially make a difference or were they all resale. I am looking at some points that are Trust Fund E / Sales Type A. All the points I have now are Trust Fund E / Sales Type Y. When completing the closing I am wondering if I should ask them to keep this as a separate account as I do not want it screwed or am I safe combining them.
            You're buying more timeshares?

Comment

It's an addiction!

I wasn't planning on it, however there is a need for a particular purpose and a change in circumstances that requires it. Will benefit me long term.

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
              You're buying more timeshares?

Comment

It's an addiction!

I wasn't planning on it, however there is a need for a particular purpose and a change in circumstances that requires it. Will benefit me long term.
                Amazing how we can justify all these ownerships.

Comment

I just sent you info in an email that I received…..see page 2. I was trying to copy and paste it here but could not because it is a pdf.

It discusses Sales Type Y and then describes ALL the other Sales types but does not address the Trust Fund.

From what I have read on the Yahoo Group, trust fund has to do with WHEN the contract is initiated….there is a new Trust Fund that has been created and is in the Multi…blah blah blah that Charles is always referencing and once BG starts to sell that, all future sales from the developer will be in that new trust….the feeling is that will not happen for a while.

Trust Fund E regardless of sales type has the $330 base + $0.0503 per point fee
                  Sales Type Y bills maint fee in October due November 15
                  Sales Type A bills maint fee 30 days prior to point earn date and fees are due the first day of the following month.
                  GrayFal
                  Silver Contributor and supermoderator
                  Last edited by GrayFal; 01-07-2014, 07:51 PM.
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

Yes, my original contract, and second contract were developer points (11K total). They are awarded in May. My third contract is 10K odd years awarded in Sept, and my 4th contract is 20K even, awarded in June. I pay 1 base fee, and then the .052 (?) cents per point in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by VA_Traveller View Post
                      Yes, my original contract, and second contract were developer points (11K total). They are awarded in May. My third contract is 10K odd years awarded in Sept, and my 4th contract is 20K even, awarded in June. I pay 1 base fee, and then the .052 (?) cents per point in Nov.
                      I have a similar situation - develop points awarded June 1 then a resale contract with a December 1 date and another with a Jan 1 date.

The advantage of this is that you can prepay fees to borrow points as they become eligible - I pre-pay the Dec/Jan points in early Janauary to borrow and the June points in early June/July to borrow - when November comes around, I have already paid the fees….
                      Pat
                      *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                      X