Purchase from Pinnacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase from Pinnacle

Has anyone made a recent purchase through pinnacle in order to upgrade to premier benefits?? If so, how was your experience, etc??

I, too, am quite curious about Pinnacle purchases....

Comment

I have sent you a PM. Please check and we can discuss.

Comment

It was not recent but I made my initial BG purchase using Bocabum99 to buy thru pinnacle. Kris handle the closing professionally and quickly. I then made an additional purchase and had them handle a third private closing. I would use them again.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

I made two qualified purchases through pinnacle before the 1.25 (1.20?) rule. They were knowledgeable, straight talking, Professional people to deal with.

I would trust what they say.

When I called them I just gave them the price I wanted and asked them to find the seller. They called me back that evening.

Comment

Im anxious to hear how those who have purchased since the 1.25 rule came about worked out the details. Thanks!! I too made a qualified purchase before the 1.25 rule...but I messed up..I didnt buy enought at that time. LOL

Comment

I'm curious...

If you bought Qualified points then you already have travelers plus (don't you). That would mean you are considering purchasing more qualified points for $1.25 per point to make it to the next premiere level. How close are you to the next level?

IF I were going to buy qualified points I think I would call pinnacle and offer $1.20 per QUALIFIED point. They may say they can't do that... Which is what I suspect they will say. Leave them a number and tell them to call you if they find a way to make it work. They probably won't call back but they may surprise you (and me) with a lower price. If not then you can always offer them 1.25 per qualified point in a couple of weeks.

Sales at the resort probably won't be able to go as low as Pinnacle. So I wouldn't even try at resorts.

Also there is a guy named Jim AKA (Boca Bum) http://www.timesharekahuna.com/bluegreen/ Who works with pinnacle. He will be able to help you with Qualified OR Unqualified purchases through Pinnacle. IF I were to buy now I would buy from him. He really knows the product inside and out and is very helpful to people even after the sale.

Unless you are really close to the next premiere level and can get there pretty easily, I would consider just buying the cheapest resell you can find. Especially if you already have Travelers Plus.

BG is exercising its right of first refusal so the days of Dirt cheap resale points may be drawing to a close. Talk to Jim and let him know what you want and he will help you figure out the best way to get there.

Hope this helped

W

Comment

Pinnacle quoted a variety of points packages as low as $1.28/point plus $700 to cover transfer fees, title et cetera. (These would include charter benefits)

Did anyone have luck negotiating either the points price or the fees?

Also, I've sent a couple of queries to the timesharekahuna site and never got a response? Are they still in business?

Comment

Working...
                X